Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Pokemon ORAS), the RPG from developer Game Freak, has been a popular game among Nintendo 3DS owners.
Participating players will get 10 Rare Candies, which can be used to level up the Pokemon in their possession.
Players need to note that the last date to redeem this gift is 16 December, 2015. His gift is available via Serial Code that can be fetched via Global Link.
Rules for Pokemon VGC 2016 detailed
The rules for the upcoming Video Game Championship 2016 have been revealed. These rules will be applicable for Regional, Nationals, Premier Challenges and Worlds that will take place in 2016. The Pokemon World Championships are held annually and are organised by The Pokemon Company.
Pokemon VGC 2016 will let players use Legendary Pokemon in the championship, a first since its launch in 2010.
Below are the rules for the Video Game Championship 2016:
- Only Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Game Cards or downloadable versions are permitted for use.
- The battle format is Double Battle
- Players may use Pokemon from the National Pokedex, from No. 001â€"720, that are caught in the Generation VI games.
- The following Pokemon may not be on a player's team: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie and Hoopa
- Teams may have no more than two of the following Pokemon: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde.
- Pokemon must be placed in the Battle Box.
- Pokemon are allowed to Mega Evolve.
- Pokemon may not hold the item Soul Dew.
- Pokemon above Level 50 are permitted, but they are auto-leveled down to 50 for the duration of battle.
- Players may use Pokemon with Hidden Abilities.
- Players may use items that have been officially released via Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, the Pokemon Global Link, or an official event or promotion.
- The Pokemon must have the Blue Pentagon proving that it was caught or hatched in Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.