Following the successful launch of the PC patch for NBA 2K15, 2K Games has released a patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One that will eventually fix server issues that were troubling players following its launch on 7 October 2014.
Since its launch, NBA 2K15 was rocked by stability issues, errors in FaceScan, accessibility issues on MyPark and others. The game publisher had promised players that it will be rolling out the patch and it kept its words.
#NBA2K15 Patch has been released on PS4/PC, scheduled for XB1 release within next 48 hours
— NBA 2K 2K15 (@NBA2K) October 24, 2014
The new update will enable players to have smoother MyPARK experience, fixes to FaceScan technology and issues in MyGM/MyLeague will be addressed. It will also be bringing fixes to the stability issues in NBA 2K15. Apart from this, the official Twitter account also boasts of new NBA courts in both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
NBA 2K15, the successor of NBA 2K14 was released for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Sound tracks in the game have been curated by rapper Pharrell Williams.
Below are the complete patch notes for the new update for NBA 2K15 (2K Support):
- Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
- Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
- The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
- Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
- Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
- Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
- Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
- Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
Meanwhile, Paul George of the Indiana Pacers will be playing on NBA 2K15 on 7 pm ET in the game's MyPark mode. George who has suffered a leg injury during the Team USA exhibition games will not be with his team this season.
— Ronnie 2K 2K15 (@Ronnie2K) October 24, 2014