Singapore GDP growth of 9.1% in Q4 brings little cheer for 2017; was it a case of too-good-to-be-true?
Tata Steel, M&M, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki top Sensex gainers; December PMI Manufacturing shrank for the first time in 2016
- Coronavirus layoffs: Indian H-1B visa holders leave US in 60 days
- Stock market updates: Sensex climbs over 700 points; TCS, ITC top losers
- Here's what propelled Sensex to its biggest one-day gain in more than 10 years
- Lockdown impact on jobs: Unemployment rate in India at an all-time high of over 23%, worst in 43 months
- Questioning accuracy of India's GDP growth rate projections: Should you believe the numbers?