New Delhi, Sep 10 (ANI): Kareena Kapoor Khan says she is open to do intimate scenes if the script demands. Marriage has nothing to do with the kind of roles or such things... I fail to understand why people associate love or marriage with your career," she said. I had done some intimate scenes in Vishal Bhardwaj's Omkara with Ajay Devgn and there was also a kissing scene with Aamir Khan in 3 Idiots. In her recently-released film Satyagraha, there was a romantic sequence between Kareena and co-star Ajay Devgn.
Sep 10, 2013
French traditional crafts showcased in new Paris show
Sep 10, 2013
'Kaun Banega Crorepati 7': Taj Mohammed Rangrez Becomes First Crorepati on Amitabh Bachchan's Quiz Show
Big B, Rekha, Sridevi, Rishi, Dharmendra and Others Attend Rakesh Roshan's Grand Birthday Party [PHOTOS]
Shahid Kapoor Launches Times Green Ganesha Campaign, Urges Use of Eco-friendly Ganesh Idols [PHOTOS]
Book Review: 'Megastar Kasab - Hits and Misses: The Story of a Pakistani Actor in Bollywood' by Salil Jose
- Aishwarya Rai wanted Salman Khan to separate from his family? (Throwback)
- PIC: After extravagant wedding, Katrina Kaif poses with Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan
- Sanjay Dutt distances himself from Trishala, Maanyata Dutt comes to the rescue?
- 'Ashamed to cheat Salman Khan': Fans furious on Katrina Kaif turning bride
- Shah Rukh Khan to Vidya Balan: Celebs Kapil Sharma rubbed the wrong way