Mumbai, Dec 11 (ANI): Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan on Thursday unveiled a mural of father of the Indian cinema, Dadasaheb Phalke in showbiz capital Mumbai. Phalke made India's first feature film, 'Raja Harishchandra' in the year 1913. The mural of Phalke is painted on the iconic building of state-owned telecommunications service provider in Bandra and measures 120x150 foot. This mural has been painted by artist Ranjit Dahiya, who has also painted murals of Bachchan and Bollywood legend Rajesh Khanna. Addressing the audience, Bachchan said that these artworks are more effective in sending messages in society. Bachchan said that there was no better way of demonstrating the connection with Mumbai other than painting Phalke.
Dec 11, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 11 (ANI) : Angelina Jolie has recently revealed that she and her husband, Brad Pitt, are against their kids of having tattoos for themselves. She said that the topic of getting inked was especially hard for dads and girls, because men get a little more sensitive when the daughter gets a tattoo and Brad, who was "mush" in daughters' hands, thinks the girls can do no wrong, a leading magazine reported. Angelina revealed that she's already screened requests from Maddox and Zahara about getting permanent body art.
Dec 11, 2014
Hrithik Roshan Beats Kushal Tandon to Win 'World's Sexiest Asian Man 2014' Title; Shah Rukh Khan Fails to Enter Top 10
- Aishwarya Rai calls Salman Khan, the most sexiest and gorgeous man in Bollywood [Throwback]
- Kiss with Hrithik to lipstick shade: 5 Aishwarya Rai controversies that shouldn't have happened
- Sonam Kapoor's dig at Aishwarya's 'purple lipstick': I guess she wanted to be discussed (Throwback)
- Kapil Sharma Show: Salman Khan cancelled his marriage just 5-6 days before big day, reveals Sajid Nadiadwala
- Deepika Padukone: Ranbir Kapoor as a boyfriend is pathetic [Throwback]