'Happy New Year' (HNY) 3rd Weekend Box Office Collection: Shah Rukh's Film Fails to Cross ₹200 Crore Mark in 17 Days
New Delhi, Nov 10 (ANI): Cricketer Virat Kohli blew a flying kiss to his rumored girlfriend Anushka Sharma when he hit his half-century in the match against Sri Lanka at Rajiv Gandhi stadium. She was seen cheering Virat when he scored a run off De Silva to complete his 50 and also became the quickest batsman to score 6,000 runs in ODIs. Virat took off his helmet, kissed it and also blew a kiss off to Anushka, who responded with a standing ovation. Well......good going guys!!!
Nov 10, 2014
Indian captain Virat Kohli had someone special in the stands when he hit his 32nd half-century in the match against Sri Lanka at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium in hyderabad. Actress Anushka Sharma, Virat's alleged girlfriend, was seen sitting pretty in the stands as she witnessed one of the highs in Virat Kohli's cricketing career. The star batsman smiled and blew kisses to his girlfriend after helping India win by six wickets in the third One-Day International.
Nov 10, 2014
Vijay's 'Kaththi', Rajinikanth's 'Lingaa' Scripts Completely Different, Clarifies Rockline Venkatesh
Queen Elizabeth II led Britain in paying tribute to the Commonwealth war dead on Remembrance Sunday, an annual event made particularly poignant this year on the centenary of the start of World War I. Duration: 01:29
Nov 9, 2014
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Angelina Jolie had an 'emotional collapse' after signing the custody agreement?
- Prince Harry overly protective of Meghan Markle because he couldn't do the same for Princess Diana?