This week in the celebrity spotlight: Award season has begun in
tinseltown, Jennifer Lawrence premieres ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay
Part 1’, Matthew McConaughey gets his star and Hollywood mourns the
death of a directing icon.
Welcome to the Getty Images Week in Review. Here’s what’s been
happening with your favorite celebs this week.
The opening shot of award season has been fired as the Hollywood Film
Awards debut on television. A-listers ready to start the fun included
Best Actor winners Julianne Moore & Benedict Cumberbatch, Hilary
Swank, Steve Carell, Felicity Jones, Channing Tatum, Kristen Stewart
who had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction while on stage, supporting
awards winners Keira Knightley & Robert Duvall, Gerard Butler &
Breakout Performance of the Year winner Eddie Redmayne. Cumberbatch
spoke about what he hopes the award will bring to his film, ‘The
0:08: Benedict Cumberbatch: I’m in a …man. :0:19
The Mockingjay has landed in Tinseltown as ‘The Hunger Games:
Mockingjay Part 1’ held its premiere. Star Jennifer Lawrence turned
heads in a cream-colored Dior dress while co-stars Josh Hutcherson &
Liam Hemsworth looked very much the leading men. Also attending the
star-studded affair, Elizabeth Banks, Julia
Nov 22, 2014
- Parineeti Chopra to tie the knot soon with beau Charit Desai?
- Odiyan box office collection day 2: Mohanlal film crosses Rs 35 crore mark worldwide on Saturday
- Urvashi Rautela makes bizarre fashion statement, netizens call it the most ugliest dress ever
- Hina Khan on watching porn for the first time: It was an eye-opener
- What happened when Kareena Kapoor Khan came face to face with ex-beau Shahid Kapoor's wife Mira Rajput?