After getting married in an intimate ceremony at Lake Como, Italy, newly weds Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are hosting their first wedding reception in Deepika's hometown Bengaluru at The Leela Palace hotel on November 21. It will be followed by a star-studded reception at Grand Hyatt in Mumbai on November 28.
Deepika's mother Ujjala Padukone, who gifted her daughter her wedding saree which she had bought it from Angadi Galleria, Bengaluru, has taken care of the food arrangements which will mostly be South Indian.
The guest list includes people mostly from Deepika's side of the family and her father Prakash Padukone's close friends.
And since we have been invited to witness the grandeur, here are some inside details from Deepika and Ranveer's wedding reception in Bengaluru.
- Anil Kumble and his wife Chethana are here as well.
- Badminton player Pulelo Gopichand and India's Shuttler PV Sindhu have also arrived.
- Sudha Murthy and Kiran Mazumdar are here.
- Ranveer and Deepika pose for the shutterbugs.
- The stage is set. Deepika and Ranveer will address the media soon.