The apex court said that Chidambaram should apply for regular bail before the special CBI court.
Sep 2, 2019
- UK, France, Israel issue travel advisory for tourists visiting India: Should exercise caution
- Citizenship Act protests: West Bengal burns over CAB, Jamia students clash with police, curfew in Assam
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- More healthcare services may come under GST net to boost tax collections
- Pakistan changes name of PoK from 'Azad Kashmir' to J&K Administrative Services