The stars of the upcoming DC superhero movie Justice League offered their support for the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe as the battle to preserve water and land from the proposed Dakota Access Pipeline continues. Ben Affleck, Ray Fisher, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, and Ezra Miller all feature in the video urging people to get involved in the movement. The Dakota Access Pipeline is planned to reach from North Dakota to Illinois, and current plans see it placed less than a mile from the Standing Rock Reservation, raising fears of potential contamination of the tribes drinking water and resources.
Sep 8, 2016
'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' songs: Ajay Devgn signs up The Vamps to counter 'ADHM' title track [VIDEO]
Deepika Padukone reacts shockingly to reports of Katrina Kaif romancing Shah Rukh Khan in Aanand L Rai's next?
- Prince William loses his temper after his ex-girlfriend made this Shocking declaration about Kate Middleton in public
- Kesari box office collection day 4: Akshay Kumar starrer ends opening weekend on fabulous note
- First-look out: Deepika Padukone as acid-attack survivor Malti in Chhapaak
- Cab driver holds actress Aahana Kumra to ransom during her ongoing MakeMytrip to Amritsar
- Drama Juniors Season 3 grand finale: Who is the winner of Zee Kannada's popular show?