World Toilet Day 2016: Coldplay, Jay Z and other celebs promote the sanitation campaign at Global Citizen Festival India
Ellen Degeneres-Portia de Rossi divorce: Is talk show host's controlling behaviour reason for their split?
Monroe, one of the 20th centurys most famous sex symbols wore the dress as she sang ‘Happy Birthday to You’ to Kennedy in an impromptu performance on 19 May 1962 at fundraiser for the Democratic Party in Madison Square Garden in New York. Monroes song was to mark Kennedys 45th birthday, the year before he was assassinated. The dress is one of many items from Monroes life which Juliens Auctions is offering during a three-day auction.
Nov 18, 2016
Why Shah Rukh Khan is open to romance much younger actresses like Alia Bhatt? Donald Trump-Melania is the answer
Bobbi Kristina Brown death: Boyfriend Nick Gordon ordered to pay $36 million; will he file for bankruptcy?
Coldplay is in Mumbai and they have met one of their biggest fans; here are a few songs the band may play on November 19
- Karan Johar 'likes' nasty tweet on Shah Rukh Khan; Kjo clarifies after #ShameOnKaranJohar trends on Twitter
- Why was Deepika Padukone irritated with Vicky Kaushal?
- Actor Vijay Deverakonda hospitalised after Holi celebrations in Hyderabad
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh disappoint their fans on their first Holi post marriage
- The Queen quashes Meghan Markle's Shocking agenda; Royals not pleased?