Forza Motorsport 6, the racing video game from developer Turn 10 Studios, has received a brand new Ralph Lauren Polo Red Car Pack, which will not only add new cars to the game but also see the addition of some vintage cars.
These additions will widen the Career experience for players. The Polo Red Car Pack offers players variety as it promises cars from three different racing disciplines and three vintage cars from three different continents.
Here are the cars that are included in the Polo Red Car Pack (Forza Motorsport):
- 2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport â€“ The car was featured in the movie "Fast and Furious 7" and costs a whooping $3.4 million. The car boasts of carbon-fibre monocoque with a 770-horsepower Ruf twin-turbo 3.8-litre flat six. It also features headlights that have been encrusted with diamonds and jewels.
- 2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R â€“ This is a racing car that has been in the top list at the Super GT Championship. The car is "legendary for its performance" and is the "best in class".
- 1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350 â€“ This car features "most attractive body designs" in the inventory of its Australian manufacturer, Holden. This car has a 350-cubic-inch Chevrolet V8 engine and in its time, it was "one of the kings of the Australian road".
- 1973 Nissan Skyline GT-R â€“ Nicknamed as "Kenmeri," this model is an exclusive one with only 197 produced. There are only 40 models that survive today. The car is known for its period Japanese styling and top-of-class performance
- 2014 Toyota #8 Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID â€“ This racing car featured an additional supercapacitor, generating almost 1,000 horsepower from its hybrid system. The car won the World Endurance Championship in 2014.
- 2015 Mazda Formula Mazda â€“ This spec open-wheel racecar acts as a training car for drivers who want to transform into professional racers. It is powered by a rotary engine, a reconditioned 13B.
- 1979 Opel Kadett C GT/E â€“ This car was the product of General Motors and Opel's partnership to counter the Volkswagen Beetle. The car sold over 3.3 million units. It featured a 1.9-litre fuel-injected engine, uprated anti-roll bars and other sporty cosmetic features.
Players who have brought the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass will be getting Ralph Lauren Polo Red Car Pack for free. But other players have to pay $6.99 or they can also buy cars individually from the pack.
Forza Motorsport 6 was released on 15 September, 2015 as an Xbox One exclusive. The game features over 450 cars of different makes and manufactures and over 26 tracks.