After the release of Dolly Ki Doli, Sonam Kapoor has been working so hard shooting for her next film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ that the work took toll voer her and the actress fell ill. She was hospitalised about three days ago after suffering from respiratory infection on the sets of 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' at ND Studio in Karjat.
Feb 10, 2015
Sunny Leone's 'Ek Paheli Leela' Trailer Crosses 8.2 Million Mark; 'Action Jackson', 'PK' and Other Bollywood Viral Trailers [VIDEOS]
'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu 2': Ram Charan, Tamannaah, Sania Mirza Appear on Nagarjuna's TV Show [PHOTOS+VIDEO]
- After Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone makes a big confession about her rumoured boyfriend
- Neetu Chandra blasts Sidharth Malhotra for insulting Bhojpuri language, then fends off his irate fans
- Seoul Music Awards 2018: Because This Is My First Life stars Jung So Min, Park Byung Eun to present awards
- Here's why Bigg Boss 11 contestant Akash Dadlani was thrown out from sets of Entertainment Ki Raat
- Aamir Khan convinces Shah Rukh Khan for Salute: Is this why Priyanka Chopra opted out?