Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, Wipro, HCL Technologies and Tech Mahindra – which totally had 9,84,913 employees at the end of the quarter ended June 30 saw the number decline by 1,821 people,
Aug 1, 2017
Anirban Dey, the global head and chief business officer of Edge products at EdgeVerve, Infosys Ltd's products and platforms unit, has resigned and is currently serving notice period.
Jul 31, 2017
The European business expanded 4.7 per cent during the June quarter as Infosys witnessed broadbased growth across sectors.
Jul 30, 2017
The spat began last year when the tech giants locked horns over patents, with Apple filing an anti-trust lawsuit against third-party companies acting on Nokia's behalf.
Jul 29, 2017
- IOCL launches home delivery of fuel: Now get diesel at your doorstep
- West Bengal tops in Ease of Doing Business: Know top ten states
- If loosely governed PSBs drain public money, they should be privatised
- Personal Finance: Don't fall for these 5 common mutual fund investment myths
- 7th Pay Commission: Government may offer salary hikes beyond recommendations