An animation released by Nasa on social media on 8 March showcases a new piece of technology which could give hope to people born with a missing ventricle. The video shows a heart motor pump that uses flywheel technology produced by Doctor Mark Rodefeld at Nasaâ€™s Glenn Research Center.
Mar 11, 2016
The Latvian creator of banned drug meldonium said on 10 March that he was quite sure other top athletes are â€“ and should â€“ use it. Latvia expressed sadness over the banning of the drug that has cast a pall over the career of tennis star Maria Sharapova, describing it as one of the most significant accomplishments of the tiny nations scientists.
Mar 10, 2016
- Expensive two months for world's 500 richest people: Lost $436 billion
- Gold prices at 15-month high on US-China trade war
- Top five investment options for salaried individuals
- H-1B Visa application and process: What you need to know
- Australia replaces employer-sponsored subclass 457 visa: How will it impact Indians?