Alphabet Incs Google has fired an employee who wrote an internal memo that ascribed gender inequality in the technology industry to biological differences. James Damore confirmed to several media outlets, including Breitbart, Wired and Bloomberg that he was fired for perpetuating gender stereotypes.
Aug 8, 2017
GST Shiksha Hub will provide relevant information to the small businesses on a real-time basis.
Aug 8, 2017
Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Jay Y Lee arrived at Seoul District Court on 7 August for closing arguments in his bribery trial. Lee, 49, has been in detention since February, and on trial for charges including bribery and embezzlement as part of a scandal that led to Parks ouster. Lee has denied wrongdoing.
Aug 7, 2017
- Cheque books of SBI's associate banks to become invalid after March 31
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- Hyderabad, Pune are best cities to live in India, Bengaluru, Chennai follow
- Nirav Modi scam: 'PNB staff bought assets overseas, stashed funds'
- 7th Pay Commission: Government may offer salary hikes beyond recommendations