Love it or hate it, Candy Crush Saga is easily one of the most popular games on smartphones. In fact, don't be surprised if you see people playing it almost anywhere – office cab, at lunch, at the loo (and even when someone is getting married – no joke, first-hand experience).
However, there are players who often complain when they don't hit the desired targets in the first 10 levels. The game may seem simple enough to the eye, but at times it can drive you crazy.
Instead of going crazy, enjoy Candy Crush Saga with an updated list of cheats, tips, tricks and hacks.
Candy Crush Saga – Updated List of Cheats, Hacks and More
- Crushing candies at the bottom is better than crushing candies at the top, because candies will drop down. This creates a potential cascade effect that gives you free moves.
- When getting rid of jellies, just worry about the edges, especially the corners and bottoms. The ones in the corners have the least number of combinations, which can eliminate them, so will be the hardest to get rid of. Before each move, see if you can get rid edge jellies and, if not, go after an easier one.
- The two best combinations are the wrapped candy and the stripped candy, and the sprinkle donut hole and the stripped candy.
- If you want to boost your score, you will need to match four or five candies.
- Combine special candies for screen-clearing effects.
- You will only have a specific number of turns to complete a stage, which the game will display at the bottom of the screen. You must reach a certain number of points to beat a puzzle.
- The game will highlight potential matches if you wait a bit, but they might not be the best one for you. Pieces of candy will pulse, making them easy to spot.
- Consider buying Charms as they can greatly impact the game. For instance, the first one, Charm of Life ($16.99), increases your lives from five to eight.
- Utilise the power of boosters.
Some Tips from the Developers
- Matching five candies in a row will create a Color Bomb. Combining a Color Bomb with any candy of any colour will clear all the candies of that colour.
- Sugar Crush: At the end of a level, if you still have moves remaining or if there are any Special Candies remaining, then there is a sequence where you get bonus score since you performed exceptionally.
- In Candy Land, players will have five lives to start with. Failing a level will make the player lose a life, but the life is replenished (for free) after 30 minutes.
- Sometimes you will need to reconnect to Facebook again to get your Facebook messages. You can do this in the main menu by tapping the Connect icon.
- Charms are permanent. This means that once you buy a charm it is yours to keep forever. This also means that they may cost slightly more than other items in the game that you consume and buy over and over again.
- Some Charms, like the Charm of Frozen Time, can be toggled on and off from the screen that appears when tapping a button on the map, right next to the Boosters. Other Charms, like the Charm of Stripes, will be used inside the level during gameplay and can be accessed by tapping the corresponding button in the top-left corner of the screen. The Charm of Life is always active.
- Boosters will come with a number of charges. Once you use the Booster, one charge will be consumed. Boosters are much cheaper than most of the Charms and can be quite helpful if you find yourself in a difficult situation, or if you are stuck on a tricky level.
Candy Crush Saga – How to Get Infinite Lives
- Your friends can help you out by sending you more lives. However, also make sure you help out your friends in the same way with Candy Crush Saga Karma.
- You can also buy more lives if none of your friends are helping you out.
- For free lives in the game, you can always switch playing the game from your mobile to desktop. In case you didn't know, switching to the game version on Facebook or the official site gets you more free lives.
- You can get free lives by using the time and date hack procedure. Just set the time and date on your mobile to some future date when you think all your lives will be replenished.
Here's a Candy Crush Saga Cheat that will work in every level:
Stay tuned for more updates!