Modi distributes black money? SBI customer receives lumpsum amount, believes PM gave away recovered cash
Madhya Pradesh honeytrap scandal: Lynchpin tried to sell footage for Rs 30 crore during Lok Sabha polls
The job losses are happening in the major hubs, including Gurgaon-Manesar belt of Haryana, Pune, Jharkhand's Jamshedpur and some parts of Madhya Pradesh's Pithampur.
Jul 25, 2019
Jagan Mohan Reddy government's proposed law to enforce 75 percent private sector job quota for locals may not help job creation as it could affect the ease of doing business.
Jul 23, 2019
The incident happened in Aakkheda village in Guna late on Monday. The victim was identified as 56-year-old Rambabu Mahur. He was admitted to a hospital and is undergoing surgeries for his hands.
May 29, 2019
1 day ago
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Akshay Kumar lost cool on derogatory remark, pushed Krushna Abhishek's team member [Throwback]
- Custodial death of Hyderabad rape accused: Is rule of law turning into rule of jungle?
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- TRP Report: The Kapil Sharma Show gets kicked out, Yeh Jaadu Hai Jin Ka takes the throne