Sledgehammer Games has released new game update for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Xbox One, PS4 and PC versions bringing in improvements, fixes and more.
Apart from this, the developer has also announced the introduction of Grand Master Prestige, which will see the addition of 15 more Prestige levels to Advanced Warfare.
Apologising to the players due to the issues in the releasing Havoc DLC for PC, the developer has gifted them a free Exo Suit.
But the latest of the updates coming out from the developer is the release of patch notes notifying the changes coming to the game via game updates for Xbox, PS4 and PC.
Below we have the full patch notes that lay bare the improvements, fixes and more made to Xbox, PS4 and PC versions of the game following the release of the Havoc DLC (Call of Duty Community):
Game Update: Xbox One
- Fixed rare crash in Exo Zombies.
- Fixed rare save game issue.
Game Update: Xbox One (01/27/15); PlayStation 4 (02/03/15); PC (2/4/15
- Adjusted the center point of some sniper scopes.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when switching profiles for guest users.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when using camos on a weapon.
- Fixed the sound of the SAC3 with the Suppressor Attachment to not play in stereo to all players on the map.
- Various matchmaking and connectivity improvements.
- Fixed issue where announcer's voice ignores the in-game option to disable it.
- Fixed a rare issue when the Riot Shield would not be selected when changing classes.
- Various adjustments to the Riot Shield; including model popping up at random, mantling onto, jumping off from, and interaction with grenades.
- Fixed an exploit of rapidly firing a bolt action gun while sprinting.
- Adjusted the time limit expiration for Red Baron gear after challenge has been completed.
Weapon Balancing Updates (Note: Adjustments affect base weapon and all loot variants):
- HBRa3: max damage range increased
- AE4: reduce recoil, increase number of shots before overheating
- EPM3: reduce recoil
- Tac-19: max damage range increased, reduced spread when using Gung-Ho
Security and Anti-Cheat Updates:
- Added security updates and features.
- Fixed a rare issue when Supply Drops would not open.
- Adjusted kill feed speed.
- Adjusted UI of Exo Abilities descriptions for better readability.
- Fixed an issue where the default player was not always being displayed properly in the Virtual Lobby.
- Fixed a rare issue where the player is unable to sign into their Call of Duty account if connection is interrupted.
- Added confirmation window when kicking a member from a clan.
- Fixed a rare issue where Clan Wars Bonus XP was not being awarded.
- Fixed an issue where clan members could see your presence even if you were set to appear offline.
- Fixed various issues with players not having access to the AE4 with the Season Pass.
- Fixed an issue where an item was not being marked "Purchased" in the in-game store after installing.
- Improvements to the in-game Store UI and purchasing.
- Game will no longer prompt a player to install Atlas Gorge if they already have it.
- Fixed a rare issue with emblems on a second profile that's signed in a guest.
- Removed skull HUD element from System Hack Scorestreak UI effect.
- Adjusted the score value the System Hack Scorestreak.
- Adjusted the view of the XS1 Vulcan Killcam.
- Fixed a rare occurrence of the Goliath Drop Pod getting stuck after colliding with an air-based Scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare occurrence of the Orbital Care Package getting stuck after colliding with an air-based Scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could become "invisible" when calling in a Scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare issue where a players HUD would become blurry when using a co-op Scorestreak.
Ranked Play Updates:
- Adjusted Ranked Play restrictions to include Exo Stim and Exo Cloak.
- Improvements to party matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue when quitting a match in a promotional game where it wouldn't update correctly.
- Fixed an issue where there was an excessive penalty if a player quits after playing several rounds in a multi-round match.
- Added Ranked Play Division icons in-game to replace existing rank icons and text in scoreboard.
Game Mode Specific Updates:
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Capture the Flag game mode.
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Momentum game mode.
- Fixed issue where the CTF flag was unresponsive to players that were on top of the flag when it spawned.
- Fixed an issue with the CTF flag not returning if a player was standing on top of the spawn point.
- Addressed rare issue where CTF flag was not being returned immediately.
- Fixed issues with planting the bomb after attempting to swap weapons in Search and Destroy.
- Adjusted dynamic event timing in Search and Destroy & Search and Rescue.
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Uplink game mode.
- Uplink Satellite Drone now freezes when round timer ends.
- Adjusted passing distance for the Uplink Satellite Drone.
- Fixed an issue where going out of bounds on certain areas of the map would cause the Uplink Satellite's physics to behave strangely upon reset.
- Randomized loadouts to survivors in Infected.
Map Specific Updates:
- Fixed an issue where players were able to exploit certain objects to go Out of Map.
- Fixed various Out of Map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- Fixed an issue where the Uplink Satellite Drone could get stuck in blue barrier on the Detroit map.
- Adjusted Warbird flight path on Atlas Gorge.
Exo Survival Updates:
- Updated various Exo Survival system mechanics and bugs.
- Fixed a UI issue where the "Reviving" progress bar was not being displayed while under the effects of a "System Hack."
- Fixed problems caused by the player disconnecting the controller before the class selection menu pops up.
- AI will no longer target a player while in the class selection menu.
Single Player / Campaign Updates:
- Fixed various lighting in the Single Player campaign level, Captured.
Grand Master Prestige with 15 New Levels Announced
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare players will now be able to aim for the Grand Master Prestige ranks, with the new announcement from the developer. This will see the addition of 15 new Prestige levels that will give players some new avenues to level up and earn XP, said a post on the Community blog.
In Master Prestige, only the XP will be reset and there won't be any changes in Challenge Status and Challenges.
As players rank up Master Prestige they will be unlocking a specific Elite Loot Weapon which can be used in multiplayer matches. Players will also be able to unlock and Grand Master Prestige Gear Set, which provides them with more opportunities to rank up and earn Elite Loot Weapons. This can only be unlocked after players complete all the 15 levels that were introduced.
Grand Master Prestige Gear Set stands out with its purple royalty camo and gunmetal, this will draw the attention of any one thus giving it a unique look in Advanced Warfare.
New Emblems and Player Cards will help players in multiplayer matches. The developer also said that it has put a huge list of fan-favourite weapons that players will love.
These Master Prestige levels are like a bonus and there will be no negative effects for players. Many players are already Max Prestige players.
The developer has not revealed the release for Grand Master Prestige levels, it could be sometime in March according to IBTimes Australia.
Below is the infographic that has details on the levels and the weapons:
(YouTube Courtesy: Sledgehammer Games)
Free Exo Suit for PC Gamers
Sledgehammer has apologised for its delay in getting Havoc DLC to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's PC version. So as a token of its appreciation for the patience of PC gamers, it has offered KVA Paramilitary Exo, an Exo Suit as a gift to them.
It noted in its Community page that the suit matches AE-4 Widowmaker directed energy Assault Rifle.
The free Exo Suit will be made available when players open the next Supply Drop and once the Double XP activates with the launch of the PC version of Havoc DLC.