It is the time of the year when Muslims all around the globe observe the strict annual one month of fasting to commemorate the time when Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad.
During the holy month, which is expected to start on 18 June, this year, Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset. Ardent devotees even refrain from swallowing their saliva during the fasting days.
It is also the holy month of sharing, donating and praying to bring joy and harmony among others.
Check out some Ramadan special messages you can send to your dear ones on this festive season:
- Welcome the month of Ramadan with the heart filled with peace,
harmony and joy.
May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
- May this Ramadan be as bright as ever.
- Wishing you all the blessings of the holy month.
- May this Ramadan bring joy, health and wealth to you.
- May this Ramadan bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
- He is the one GOD, the Creator, the Initiate, the Designer
To Him belong the most beautiful names...
He is the Almighty, Most Wise.
Wishing you a blessed Ramadan..!
- As the crescent moon is sighted and the holy month of Ramadan begins...
May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth & peace !
- Walk humbly; Talk politely; Dress neatly; Treat kindly; Pray attentively; Donate generously. May ALLAH bless and protect you!
- I wish this Ramadan, you are gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy! Ramadan Mubarak!
- May Allah's immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom
conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan.
Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan!
- As the month of Ramadan starts, talk respectfully,
treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely.
May Allah bless you and your family.
- May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and
illuminate our soul from within.
- Your sincere prayers,
your faith in Allah,
will make you a better human,
to serve this society
with wisdom and truth.
- As you fasts and offers prayers to Allah,
may you find your peace and happiness.
Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive till this moment.