Prolific custom mobile software developers CyanogenMod team has released the new CM11.0 M11 series Android ROM update to the select Android devices (80 plus devices).
The new M (Milestone) 11 series update brings in bug fixes, improvements and features to the Android 4.4.4 codebase.
The team has also announced that the new CM11 M11 will now be compatible with the new Samsung devices such as Galaxy S5 GSM (LTE), Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Wi-Fi), Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 (SK-I9506), Galaxy Player 4.0 and the software update support has been re-introduced for the Galaxy Relay 4G.
Here is the official change-log of CyanogenMod CM11 M11:
- Fix signal strength showing '2147483647′ on certain devices
- Frameworks & Core Apps: CAF and other upstream updates
- Lockscreen: Do not play sounds while a phone call is active & MSIM updates
- Frameworks: Add base & MSIM APIs for SEEK (Secure Element Evaluation Kit) support
- Frameworks: Fix volume button changing two 'steps' per click
- Frameworks: Add 'Screen Off' action for double-tap/long-press configuration options
- Show devices connected to your WiFi (tethering) Hotspot
- Fix bug related to 'switch to last app' action while in Recents view
- Fix Navigation Bar arrow keys in RTL locales
- Translations updates from CyanogenMod CrowdIn team
- Adjustments to 'Glove Mode' (High Touch Sensitivity)
- APN Updates for various regions
- Camera: Add support for all available Slow Shutter speeds (hardware dependent); Improve shutter button
- Dialer/InCallUI: Fix smartcover always showing answer fragment
- LG G2: Address GPS and NFC issues
- Base support for HTC Desire 816 & HTC One Mini 2 (pending nightlies)
- Various security updates
- General bug fixes