Kajol Meets Gerard Butler in Dubai [PHOTOS]
While husband Ajay Devgn is busy fighting for his upcoming release "Son of Sardar" with YRF, Kajol is busy attending events.
The Bollywood diva on Wednesday met Scottish actor and Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler at an event in Dubai. Both Gerard and Kajol were invited by famous Swiss watchmaker Roger Dubuis for the boutique launch at Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Roger opened his first boutique in Dubai on November 7 and invited Kajol from Bollywood and Gerard from Hollywood, apart from other VIPs from around the world. After the opening of the boutique, guests were chauffeured in a limousine across the road to the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) for a night to remember," DNA quoted a source as saying.
While Kajol looked beautiful in a white sari with pink and silver border designed by Manish Malhotra, Gerard looked dapper in a black suit.
"It was a pleasure attending the launch. I'm a huge watch aficionado and the occasion gave me an opportunity to see some timeless pieces. And it was a great pleasure meeting Gerard," Kajol said.
"Both seemed to be enjoying each other's company and were heard chatting about their work in their respective film industries," the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Juan Pablo Galavis Controversy: ‘Bachelor’ Star Blames His Poor English for Retweeting ‘Retard’ Comment
- Dark Souls 2: PC Requirement Details and Release Date Outed, New Gameplay Video Shows Boss Fights [VIDEO]
- Amitabh Bachchan Turns Rapper With Honey Singh for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ [PHOTOS]
- ‘Burqa Man’ Who Killed Wife for Using Internet Gets 17 Years with No Parole
- Reliance Globalcom no Longer for Sale, CEO Says
- Rafter and Hewitt Confirms Joining Williams in the International Premier Tennis League