Kajol Meets Gerard Butler in Dubai [PHOTOS]
While husband Ajay Devgn is busy fighting for his upcoming release "Son of Sardar" with YRF, Kajol is busy attending events.
The Bollywood diva on Wednesday met Scottish actor and Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler at an event in Dubai. Both Gerard and Kajol were invited by famous Swiss watchmaker Roger Dubuis for the boutique launch at Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Roger opened his first boutique in Dubai on November 7 and invited Kajol from Bollywood and Gerard from Hollywood, apart from other VIPs from around the world. After the opening of the boutique, guests were chauffeured in a limousine across the road to the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) for a night to remember," DNA quoted a source as saying.
While Kajol looked beautiful in a white sari with pink and silver border designed by Manish Malhotra, Gerard looked dapper in a black suit.
"It was a pleasure attending the launch. I'm a huge watch aficionado and the occasion gave me an opportunity to see some timeless pieces. And it was a great pleasure meeting Gerard," Kajol said.
"Both seemed to be enjoying each other's company and were heard chatting about their work in their respective film industries," the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Android Apps: 150M Downloads 'Vulnerable' to Heartbleed Bug; Gaming Apps Targeted
- WhatsApp Now Has 500M Users
- Tata Bolt Spotted Testing Again as Launch Nears
- IPL 2014 Match 10 Video: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Highlights
- IPL 2014 Results: Rajasthan Royals Implode as CSK Scamper Home in Low-Scorer
- Watch IPL 2014 Match 10: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Live Streaming Information