Kajol Meets Gerard Butler in Dubai [PHOTOS]
While husband Ajay Devgn is busy fighting for his upcoming release "Son of Sardar" with YRF, Kajol is busy attending events.
The Bollywood diva on Wednesday met Scottish actor and Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler at an event in Dubai. Both Gerard and Kajol were invited by famous Swiss watchmaker Roger Dubuis for the boutique launch at Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"Roger opened his first boutique in Dubai on November 7 and invited Kajol from Bollywood and Gerard from Hollywood, apart from other VIPs from around the world. After the opening of the boutique, guests were chauffeured in a limousine across the road to the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) for a night to remember," DNA quoted a source as saying.
While Kajol looked beautiful in a white sari with pink and silver border designed by Manish Malhotra, Gerard looked dapper in a black suit.
"It was a pleasure attending the launch. I'm a huge watch aficionado and the occasion gave me an opportunity to see some timeless pieces. And it was a great pleasure meeting Gerard," Kajol said.
"Both seemed to be enjoying each other's company and were heard chatting about their work in their respective film industries," the source added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Paul Walker's Funeral: Private Family Ceremony Expected This Weekend; 'Fast & Furious' Team Invited
- YouTube Rewind 2013: Miley Cyrus, Ylvis, Van Damme and Wrecking Ball [VIDEOS]
- Tila Tequila Goes On Pro-Hitler Online Rant: ‘Why I Sympathize With Adolf Hitler Part 1: True History Revealed’
- Pakistan v Sri Lanka, 1st T20: Where to Watch, Preview and Team News
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Banker Elias Preko Jailed for $5m Nigerian Corruption Scam
- WTI Oil Futures Trade Near Six-Week High on Robust China Demand