Xiaomi's flagship smart 4K LED Mi TV 4 is all set to go on sale for the second time on Flipkart and Mi.com store at 12:00 pm, today, (February 27).
Last week, Mi TV 4 first flash sale got over within 10 seconds and similar enthusiasm from buyers is expected this time as well. There is no word on how many units will be available for sale. It has to be noted that Mi TV 4 is being imported from China. So, there will be limited stocks and won't be enough to satiate the pent-up demand of the market.
The craze for Xiaomi Mi TV 4 is palpable considering the fact that it is most cost-effective smart 4K LED television in the market. Similar to Xiaomi-branded phones, Mi TV 4 too comes with top-of-the-line hardware, eye-candy design and yet cost just dirt-cheap Rs 39,999. TVs with same features sold by rival brands are priced double the amount of Mi product if not more.
We expect a virtual stampede in the upcoming Mi TV 4 flash sale, but we have some guidelines, which might help you increase your chances of landing a successful buy.
Tips and tricks for buying Xiaomi Mi TV 4 on Flipkart and Mi Store flash sale:
- Make sure you are registered with the e-commerce site hosting the flash sale (Flipkart and Mi.com)
- Make sure to open the personal account on the e-commerce site few hours before the sale
- Enter credit/debit card details and also the delivery address in personal account before flash sale or else if transaction doesn't end within a specific time frame, the device will be taken off the cart and passed on to the next eligible buyer
- Keep an eye on the countdown clock of the flash sale and also refresh the webpage every few minutes to check whether the Internet connection is working or not
- Once the clock strikes zero, press the buy button and check out as soon as possible
Xiaomi Mi TV 4 feature highlights:
- Dimensions: It measures just 4.99mm thin, making the Mi TV 4, slimmest smart TV in the world. As a whole, Mi TV measures 1232.1mm (L) x 730.6mm (B) and weighs 17.2kg.
- Display: It sports a 55-inch 4K (3840x2160p) LED SVA (Superior Vertical Alignment) display (Samsung-made) panel having a contrast ratio of 6000:1, 60Hz refresh rate, 8ms response time,178-degree viewing angle and it supports HDR10 content.
- Internal Hardware: Xiaomi Mi TV 4 comes packed with a 64-bit 1.8GHz Amlogic Cortex A53 quad-core processor with a 750MHz Mali-T830 GPU, 2GB RAM, and 8GB eMMC storage.
- Interface: Mi TV 4A is powered by AOSP (Android Open Source Project)-based PatchWall assistant. It is a layer on top of Android TV OS which relies on deep learning AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology to give content-based recommendations. The company claims that it is completely revamped from the scratch for the Indian market; PatchWall is also the first Smart TV OS in the world to intelligently connect to set-top boxes, allowing users to switch to any channel or specific TV show with just one click.
- Content: Xiaomi has signed more than 15 different content partnerships, including those with Sony Liv, Voot, TVF, Hungama Play, Flickstree, Sun NXT, Zee5, Hotstar, Viu and Alt Balaji, across 12 Indic languages, resulting in a huge video content library with 500,000 hours (more than 55 years) of content to watch, of which 80 percent is free.
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports (including 1 ARC port), and 2 USB ports (3.0+2.0), as well as an Ethernet port along with Dual-Band Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 to connect wireless headphones or other Bluetooth devices.
- Mi Remote: Comes with simplistically design having just 11 buttons. Guess what PatchWall makes Mi Remote work as STB (Set-Top-Box) controller and also control any HDMI device that supports CEC (Consumer Electronics Control).
- Audio: Dual-speaker (2 x 8 watts) set-up with Dolby and DTS audio system.
Stay tuned. Follow us on @IBTimesIN_Tech on Twitter for the latest news on Xiaomi Mi TV 4.