As Xiaomi's Diwali with Mi festive campaign enters the second day, the company is offering popular Redmi Note 5 Pro and several products at their lowest prices.
Xiaomi is slated to host a special flash sale of the Redmi Note 5 Pro (4GB RAM + 64GB storage) and Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker 2 for just Rs 1 against the MRP Rs 14,999 and Rs 799, respectively. It will go live at 4:00 pm.
Later in the day, the company, as part of the Small=Big saving sales, will be offering combo-deal on feature-rich flagship phone Poco F1 (6GB RAM+64GB) and Mi Home Security Camera 360, which are totally worth of 23,698 for just Rs 2,699. It can be noted that the final price is equivalent to the latter's official MRP. The company is literally offering Poco F1 (review) free for buying the smart security camera. The sale will go live at 6:00 pm.
At the very same time, there will be another combo deal on Mi Pocket Speaker 2 and Mi Car Charger. Both are worth Rs 2,098 but can be grabbed for just Rs 599.
However, there is a caveat. Xiaomi is offering the aforementioned products in limited stocks. To assist you to increase the chances to buy the device, we have come up with some tips on how to go about it.
Here's how to boost your chances at Xiaomi's 'Diwali with Mi' Re. 1 flash sale and Small=Big sale:
Firstly, in order to participate in the Xiaomi's Re. 1 flash sale, prospective consumers should have a personal account on Mi Store. It will be hosted simultaneously on both on the mobile application for smartphone users and also on the desktop version, for those who prefer participating on their PCs.
- Registered customers are advised to log in to their respective Xiaomi's Mi.com store (Desktop version) account or Mi mobile App and update the shipping address, so that you get the device to your cart, finish the payment transaction fast.
- Just minutes before the sale, test the internet connection by refreshing the page at regular interval and also shut down all other tabs on the browser so that internet band is dedicated to Xiaomi flash sale webpage
- For problem-free experience, we advise consumers to login into their respective Xiaomi account half an hour or 15 minutes before the sale.
- Make sure to keep the credit/debit card near you. If the payment is not completed within pre-set time, the product in the cart will be transferred to the next eligible buyer.
Note: Company has warned that user who successfully adds a product during the Sale must complete the purchase within two (2) hours of the product being added to his/her cart, failing which the order will be cancelled.
- It goes without saying that speed and timing are very crucial in this Re. 1 flash sale, as millions of people are vying to have to hands on the limited number of th products. So, be attentive in the final seconds of the flash sale countdown and when the clock strikes zero, click the buy button and finish the payment quickly or else the device will be forwarded to next eligible buyer.
- Lastly, go back to the Xiaomi's dedicated ' Diwali with Mi' webpage to see the winners' list.
Other discount offers which will be available through open sale include:
|Redmi Note 5 Pro (4GB+64GB)||Rs 14,999||Rs 2,000||Rs 12,999|
|Redmi Note 5 Pro (6GB+64GB)||Rs 16,999||Rs 2,000||Rs 14,999|
|Redmi Y2 (4GB+64GB)||Rs 12,999||RS 2,000||RS 10,999|
|Mi A2||Rs 16,999||Rs 2,000||Rs 14,999|
|Mi LED Smart TV 4A (43)||Rs 22,999||Rs 1,000||Rs 21,999|
|20000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i White||Rs 1,499||Rs 100||Rs 1,399|
|Mi Bluetooth Headset Basic Black||Rs 899||Rs 100||Rs 799|
|Mi Earphones Basic Black||Rs 399||Rs 50||Rs 349|
|Mi Earphones Basic Red||Rs 399||Rs 50||Rs 349|
|Mi Earphones Black||Rs 699||Rs 100||Rs 599|
|Mi Earphones Silver||Rs 699||Rs 100||Rs 599|
|Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver White||Rs 999||Rs 100||Rs 899|
|Mi Router 3C||Rs 999||Rs 100||Rs 899|
|Mi Body Composition Scale||Rs 1,999||Rs 200||Rs 1,799|
|Mi Selfie Stick||Rs 699||Rs 100||Rs 599|
|Mi Selfie Stick Tripod||Rs 1,099||Rs 100||Rs 999|
|Mi Bluetooth Speaker Basic 2||Rs 1,799||Rs 200||Rs 1,599|
|Mi Band - HRX Edition||Rs 1299||Rs 300||Rs 999|
Stay tuned. Follow us @IBTimesIN_Tech on Twitter and on Google News for the latest updates on Xiaomi.