The consortium of lenders took a decision to send a formal word to Ericsson in a recent meeting of RCom's committee of creditors and consortium of lenders led by the State Bank of India (SBI).
Jul 23, 2019
On Monday, RCom paid the Swedish company Rs 4.6 billion, which also received an additional Rs 30 million from the Supreme Court's registry that the Anil Ambani-led firm had deposited as penalty interest.
Mar 19, 2019
As per Forbes valuation, the younger son of industrialist Dhirubhai Ambani was listed as the world's sixth richest person in 2008. In just a decade, he is now struggling to save his reputation.
Mar 16, 2019
After Ericsson sought arrest and detention of Ambani,RCom said on Sunday the Swedish telecom gear maker was sensationalising the issue of dues recovery and setting off a media trial.
Jan 7, 2019
- Petrol, diesel prices to rise by Rs 5-6 a litre: Experts
- Deepika Padukone forgets she's Ranveer Singh's wife [Video]
- How did you choose to become actress if you can't dance? When Kareena Kapoor Khan faced Saroj Khan's wrath
- Why did Chandigarh Police deny security to Team India ahead of India-South Africa fixture?
- Earth in danger? Doomsday asteroid that had its close approach on Saturday will return and unleash chaos