Christmas is just around the corner and it is time to brush up on your caroling skills. To make things a little easier, here are the top Christmas carols for you to serenade your loved ones during the "most wonderful times of the year."
- Silent Night – This is a classic which gets you into the Christmas spirit. Composed in 1818, this song never goes out of style.
- O Holy Night – This famous carol is always part of any gathering during Christmas. The song was composed in 1848 by a French wine merchant and was written in French before it was translated into English.
- Jingles Bells – There could possibly not be anyone who might not know this peppy Christmas number. It describes St. Nicholas or popularly known as Santa Claus' journey on his sleigh with his reindeers.
- We Three Kings of Orient Are – The age-old ballad describes three rulers from the east travelling to meet Baby Christ who was just born in a manger.
- Joy to the World – One of the most published hymns in the 90s in North America, this rendition celebrates Christ's return. This is also a fun song to sing in any gathering.