Women carry a floral tribute at an event to mark the anniversary of the brutal gang rape of a student on a bus in Delhi, outside the Indian High Commission in central London, December 16, 2013.Reuters File

Three different incidents of sexual assault have surfaced in the nation's capital on the very same day that Nirbhaya was brutally attacked in a moving bus in Delhi two years ago.

Two women and a minor alleged that they were raped in three separate incidents.

The minor, a 15-year-old student, was allegedly abducted on 8 December and taken to Chilla Village near Mayur Vihar, where she was raped by her tenant. The Ashok Vihar police station arrested the accused, 19-year old Dinesh Kumar, when he brought the girl back to her home.

"When the girl was not found anywhere, her parents registered a case of kidnapping. The accused has been claiming that the girl had consented to run away from home with him," Hindustan Times quoted a police official as saying.

The medical examination, however, confirmed the girl was raped.

The second victim, a 42-year-old woman, was raped several times on Friday by a municipal corporation official and his friend in Delhi's Rajouri Garden. The men had allegedly taken the woman to the hotel to discuss about a job.

"The woman has claimed that while the municipal official raped her several times over the past two years, he recently took her to a hotel in Karol Bagh where his friend also raped her," a police official said.

The Rajouri Garden police have registered a case against the accused men but no one has been arrested yet.

The third incident took place over a period of six months. A 29-year-old woman alleged that an executive of a Gurgaon-based company raped her repeatedly for six months at his house in Amar Colony.

The woman, a divorcee, was in a live-in relation with the executive and she filed a complaint against him only after her family encouraged her to do so.

"In her complaint, she has said that the accused raped and assaulted her when she refused to establish a physical relationship with him," a police official said.