South Indian actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu, who has six films in her kitty, took part in a live chat on micro-blogging site Twitter on Friday, 30 January.
When a fan asked her about her role in the upcoming Tamil-Telugu remake of Anjali Menon's superhit Malayalam film "Bangalore Days", the "Kaththi" actress confirmed that she is not a part of the multi-starrer film.
I am nit (sic) acting in the remake of bangalore days
The actress, who is currently busy wrapping up her untitled Telugu film with Allu Arjun and Vikram-starrer Tamil action-thriller "10 Enradhukulla", spent some quality time with her fans online on Friday evening.
A fan wanted to know a fact about Ilayathalapathy that many are not aware of and Samantha said that "Vijay does not take sides and will support whoever is right". She also said that she will act with her "Kaththi" co-star soon.
When a fan asked whether there is any chance of pairing up with Thala Ajith soon, she replied that unfortunately she won't be acting with him this year.
While she said that working with Mahesh Babu was "great", she gave the "dedicated actor" title to her "Anjaan" co-star Suriya.
When asked about her favourite directors and co-stars, she tried to be diplomatic and said that she likes all her film directors and co-stars and added that she maintains a good relationship with all of them.
When asked about marriage, Samantha, who recently ended her relationship with actor Siddharth, said: "Not for a long, long time. Chapter closed."
While she said Sushi is her favourite food, and Diary Milk and paalkova her favourite sweets, Rhonda Byrne's 'The Secret' is the book she suggested as a must read.
- Which are your upcoming projects?
I will be doing three Telugu and three Tamil movies this year.
- What have you learned from your senior actors?
Respect your job and the people involved
- What do you love to do the most when you are free?
Read or watch anything related to politics and history
- How do u feel now About #Kaththi s #1 collection of 2014 & its huge success & because it's important milestone in your carrier?
Yes broke my jinx. And I loved the team.
- How do you take your success/flops ? It makes you stronger?
Both make me fight harder. I don't know which one inspires me more.
- What has been your biggest achievement in the field of acting?
- Which are the important stuff that you always carry in your handbag?
I will always carry lip balm, cellphone and cash.
- The worst comment you ever got ?
I get one everyday
- If you are not an actor, what profession will you choose?
Something creative for sure
- If you have chance to act with Mahesh, director Srikanth Addala or Trivkram, who will be your choice?