Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) has announced the nominees for SAG Awards 2015.
American actress Debbie Reynolds will be honoured with Lifetime Achievement Award for her contribution to the entertainment world.
Meanwhile, Alejandro González Iñárritu's "Birdman" and ABC's "Modern Family" topped the list with four nominations each.
Here is the complete list of Screen Actors Guild Award Nominations 2015:
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture:
- "Birdman": Jake by Zach Galifianakis, Riggan by Michael Keaton, Mike by Edward Norton, Laura by Andrea Riseborough, Sylvia by Amy Ryan, Sam by Emma Stone and Lesley by Naomi Watts.
- "Boyhood": Olivia by Patricia Arquette, Mason by Ellar Coltrane, Mason Sr by Ethan hawke and Samantha by Lorelei Linklater.
- "The Grand Budapest Hotel": Mr Moustafa by F Murray Abraham, Serge X by Mathieu Amalric, Dmitri by Adrien Brody, Jopling by Willem Dafoe, M Gustave by Ralph Fiennes, Dep Kovacs by Jeff Goldblum, Ludwig by Harvey Keitel, Young Writer by Jude Law, M Ivan by Bill Murray, Henckels by Edward Norton, Zero by Tony Revolori, Agatha by Saoirse Ronan, M Jean by Jason Schwartzman, Clotilde by Léa Seydoux, Madame D by Tilda Swinton, Author by Tom Wilkinson and M Chuck by Owen Wilson.
- "The Imitation Game": Peter Hilton by Matthew Beard, Alan Turing by Benedict Cumberbatch, Commander Denniston by Charles Dance, Hugh Alexander by Matthew Goode, Nock by Rory Kinnear, Joan Clarke by Keira Knightley, John Cairncross by Allen Leech and Stewart Menzies by Mark Strong.
- "The Theory of Everything": Jonathan Hellyer Jones by Charlie Cox, Jane Hawking by Felicity Jones, Frank Hawking by Simon Mcburney, Stephen Hawking by Eddie Redmayne, Dennis Sciama by David Thewlis and Beryl Wilde by Emily Watson.
Outstanding Performance by Male Actor in Leading Role:
- Steve Carell for "Foxcatcher"
- Benedict Cumberbatch for "The Imitation Game"
- Jake Gyllenhaal for "Nightcrawler"
- Michael Keaton for "Birdman"
- Eddie Redmayne for "The Theory of Everything"
Outstanding Performance by Female Actor in Leading Role:
- Jennifer Aniston for "Cake"
- Felicity Jones for "The Theory of Everything"
- Julianne Moore for "Still Alice"
- Rosamund Pike for "Gone Girl"
- Reese Witherspoon for "Wild"
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role:
- Robert Duvall for "The Judge"
- Ethan Hawke for "Boyhood"
- Edward Norton for "Birdman"
- Mark Ruffalo for "Foxcatcher"
- Jk Simmons for "Whiplash"
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role:
- Patricia Arquette for "Boyhood"
- Keira Knightley for "The Imitation Game"
- Emma Stone for "Birdman"
- Meryl Streep for "Into The Woods"
- Naomi Watts for "St Vincent"
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Television Drama Series:
- "Boardwalk Empire" (Enoch "Nucky" Thompson by Steve Buscemi, Arquimedes by Paul Calderon, Sean by Nicholas Calhoun, Mike D'Angelo by Louis Cancelmi, Commodore by John Ellison Conlee, Frank Wilson by Michael Countryman, Al Capone by Stephen Graham, Ralph Capone by Domenick Lombardozzi, Enoch Thompson (young) by Nolan Lyons, Margaret Thompson by Kelly Macdonald, Sheriff Smith Johnson by Boris Mcgiver, Charlie "Lucky" Luciano by Vincent Piazza, Mickey Doyle by Paul Sparks, Joe Hardy by Travis Tope, Eli Thompson by Shea Whigham, Meyer Lansky by Anatol Yusef and Benny Siegel by Michael Zegen)
- "Downton Abbey": Robert, Earl of Grantham by Hugh Bonneville, Lady Edith Crawley by Laura Carmichael, Mr Carson by Jim Carter, Mr Bates by Brendan Coyle, Lady Mary Crawley by Michelle Dockery, Mr Molesley by Kevin Doyle, Anna Bates by Joanne Froggatt, Lady Rose by Lily James, Thomas Barrow by Robert James-Collier, Tom Branson by Allen Leech, Mrs Hughes by Phyllis Logan, Cora, Countess of Grantham by Elizabeth Mcgovern, Daisy by Sophie Mcshera, Alfred by Matt Milne, Mrs Patmore by Lesley Nicol, Dr Clarkson by David Robb, Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham by Maggie Smith, Jimmy Kent by Cara Theobold, and Isobel Crawley by Ed Speleers.
- "Game of Thrones": Pyp by Josef Altin, Grey Worm by Jacob Anderson, Samwell Tarly by John Bradley, Janos Slynt by Dominic Carter, Brienne of Tarth by Gwendoline Christie, Daenerys Targaryen by Emilia Clarke, Jaime Lannister by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Dolorous Edd by Ben Crompton, Tywin Lannister by Charles Dance, Tyrion Lannister by Peter Dinklage, Margaery Tyrell by Natalie Dormer, Missandei by Nathalie Emmanuel, Ser Jorah Mormont by Iain Glen, Pycelle by Julian Glover, Jon Snow by Kit Harington, Cersei Lannister by Lena Headey, Varys by Conleth Hill, Sandor "The Hound" Clegane by Rory Mccann, Ser Barristan Selmy by Ian Mcelhinney, Oberyn Martell by Pedro Pascal, Podrick Payne by Daniel Portman, Grenn by Mark Stanley, Sansa Stark by Sophie Turner and Arya Stark by Maisie Williams.
- "Homeland": Hassan Haqqani by Numan Acar, Fara Sherazi by Nazanin Boniadi, Carrie Mathison by Claire Danes, Peter Quinn by Rupert Friend, Aasar Khan by Raza Jaffrey, Tasneem Qureishi by Nimrat Kaur, Sen Andrew Lockhart by Tracy Letts, Dennis Boyd by Mark Moses, John Redmond by Michael O'keefe, Saul Berenson by Mandy Patinkin, Martha Boyd by Laila Robins and Max by Maury Sterling.
- "House Of Cards": Remy Danton by Mahershala Ali, Catherine Durant by Jayne Atkinson, Rachel Posner by Rachel Brosnahan, Seth Grayson by Derek Cecil, Edward Meechum by Nathan Darrow, President Walker by Michel Gill, Tricia Walker by Joanna Going, Linda Vasquez by Sakina Jaffrey, Doug Stamper by Michael Kelly, Ayla Sayyad by Mozhan Marnò, Raymond Tusk by Gerald Mcraney, Jackie Sharp by Molly Parker, Gavin Orsay by Jimmi Simpson, Francis Underwood by Kevin Spacey and Claire Underwood by Robin Wright.
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series:
- Steve Buscemi for "Boardwalk Empire"
- Peter Dinklage for "Game of Thrones"
- Woody Harrelson for "True Detective"
- Matthew Mcconaughey for "True Detective"
- Kevin Spacey for "House Of Cards"
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series:
- Claire Danes for "Homeland"
- Viola Davis for "How to Get Away With Murder"
- Julianna Margulies for "The Good Wife"
- Tatiana Maslany for "Orphan Black"
- Maggie Smith for "Downton Abbey"
- Robin Wright for "House Of Cards"
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series:
- "The Big Bang Theory": Amy Farrah Fowler by Mayim Bialik, Penny by Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, Leonard Hofstadter by Johnny Galecki, Howard Wolowitz by Simon Helberg, Rajesh Koothrappali by Kunal Nayyar, Sheldon Cooper by Jim Parsons and Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz by Melissa Rauch.
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine": Det Rosa Diaz by Stephanie Beatriz, Hitchcock by Dirk Blocker, Capt Ray Holt by Andre Braugher, Sgt Terry Jeffords by Terry Crews, Det Amy Santiago by Melissa Fumero, Det Charles Boyle by Joe Lo Truglio, Scully by Joel Mckinnon Miller, Gina Linetti by Chelsea Peretti and Det Jake Peralta by Andy Samberg.
- "Modern Family": Lily Tucker-Pritchett by Aubrey Anderson Emmons, Claire Dunphy by Julie Bowen, Phil Dunphy by Ty Burrell, Mitchell Pritchett by Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Luke Dunphy by Nolan Gould, Haley Dunphy by Sarah Hyland, Jay Pritchett by Ed O'Neill, Manny Delgado by Rico Rodriguez, Cameron Tucker by Eric Stonestreet, Gloria Delgado-Pritchett by Sofia Vergara and Alex Dunphy by Ariel Winter.
- "Orange Is the New Black": Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren by Uzo Aduba, Larry Bloom by Jason Biggs, Tasha "Taystee" Jefferson by Danielle Brooks, Sophia Burset by Laverne Cox, Flaca by Jackie Cruz, Wanda Bell by Catherine Curtin, Carrie "Big Boo" Black by Lea Delaria, Sister Ingalls by Beth Fowler, Irma by Yvette Freeman, Charles Ford by Germar Terrell Gardner, Brook Soso by Kimiko Glenn, Norma Romano by Annie Golden, Maritza Ramos by Diane Guerrero, Ofc Sam Healy by Michael J Harney, Janae Watson by Vicky Jeudy, Angie Rice by Julie Lake, Susan Fischer by Lauren Lapkus, Gloria Mendoza by Selenis Leyva, Nicky Nichols by Natasha Lyonne, Tiffany "Pennsatucky" Doggett by Taryn Manning, Scott O'Neill by Joel Marsh Garland, Ofc John Bennett by Matt Mcgorry, Black Cindy by Adrienne C Moore, Galina "Red" Reznikov by Kate Mulgrew, Leanne Taylor by Emma Myles, Maria Ruiz by Jessica Pimentel, Dayanara Diaz by Dascha Polanco, Natalie "Fig" Figueroa by Alysia Reiner, Taslitz by Judith Roberts, Aleida Diaz by Elizabeth Rodriguez, Miss Rosa by Barbara Rosenblat, Joe Caputo by Nick Sandow, Gina by Abigail Savage, Piper Chapman by Taylor Schillingm, Yoga Jones by Constance Shulman, Frieda by Dale Soules, Lorna Morello by Yael Stone, Yvonne "Vee" Parker by Lorraine Toussaint, Anita DeMarco by Lin Tucci amd Poussey Washington by Samira Wiley.
- "Veep": Sue Wilson by Sufe Bradshaw, Amy Brookheimer by Anna Chlumsky, Kent Davidson by Gary Cole, Ben Cafferty by Kevin Dunn, Gary Walsh by Tony Hale, Vice President Selina Meyer by Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Dan Egan by Reid Scott, Jonah Ryan by Timothy Simons, and Mike McLintock by Matt Walsh.
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series:
- Ty Burrell for "Modern Family"
- Louis CK for "Louie"
- William H Macy for "Shameless"
- Jim Parsons for "The Big Bang Theory"
- Eric Stonestreet for "Modern Family"
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series:
- Uzo Aduba for "Orange Is the New Black"
- Julie Bowen for "Modern Family"
- Edie Falco for "Nurse Jackie"
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus for "Veep"
- Amy Poehler for "Parks and Recreation"
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries:
- Adrien Brody for "Houdini"
- Benedict Cumberbatch for "Sherlock: His Last Vow"
- Richard Jenkins for "Olive Kitteridge"
- Mark Ruffalo for "The Normal Heart"
- Billy Bob Thornton for "Fargo"
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries:
- Ellen Burstyn for "Flowers in the Attic"
- Maggie Gyllenhaal for "The Honorable Woman"
- Frances Mcdormand for "Olive Kitteridge"
- Julia Roberts for "The Normal Heart"
- Cicely Tyson for "The Trip to Bountiful"
Outstanding Action Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture:
- "Get on Up"
- "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies"
- "X-Men: Days of Future Past"
Outstanding Action Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Comedy or Drama Series:
- "24: Live Another Day"
- "Boardwalk Empire"
- "Game of Thrones"
- "Sons of Anarchy"
- "The Walking Dead"