Motorola has finally launched its most anticipated flagship device Moto X Play in India, but with a surprising twist by offering it in a mid range price. But that is not the only reason to be happy about for the Moto fans, as Motorola is offering more than just the device.
Moto X Play can be purchased at Rs 18,499 (16GB model) and Rs 19,999 (32GB) exclusively on Flipkart with multiple launch offers starting Monday midnight. The offers will be available till 20 September.
Special launch offers (15-20 September):
- 100% cashback for 100 lucky customers using Flipkart Ping
- Flipkart e-gift voucher worth Rs 1,000
- Free movie vouchers worth Rs 500 from BookmyShow
- Travel Vouchers worth Rs 5,000
- 55% off (up to Rs 1,500) on domestic hotel bookings on mobile app
- Rs 1,000 cashback on domestic flight bookings on mobile app
- Holiday packages to Thailand for two lucky customers
- Holiday packages to Goa for two lucky customers
If you are not aware of the specifications, Moto X Play is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 Processor backed with 2GB RAM. It flaunts a 5.5-inch, 1080x1920 pixels display with 403PPI pixel count display. But the key feature of Moto X Play is its powerful 3,630 mAh battery and the 21MP, f/2.0 rear snapper. The device supports memory expandable up to 128GB.
Moto X Play might also be one of the few devices to receive the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA update once it gets rolled out by Google, Nuerogadget noted. Once Moto X Play receives the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, the device is expected to offer even better battery life and performance than the existing Android Lollipop-run devices.