As far as the original "Jurassic World" movie is concerned, it's breaking all box office records across the planet. The official Lego game for the same, Lego Jurassic World, may not be reaching such heights, but it still does a great job of linking all the previous "Jurassic Park" movies.
As mentioned earlier, Lego Jurassic World offers characters, dinosaurs and even locations from all four Jurassic Park films, alongside a boatload of hidden items and similarly cool stuff to unlock. And if you have already picked up the game, chances are you are stuck to it tighter than glue.
So if indeed you have found your next favourite videogame title in Lego Jurassic World, here are some tips that will help you play it like a boss.
Lego Jurassic World – Gameplay Tips
- Forget about the time when your parents told you not to be a homicidal maniac and stop breaking things in and around the house. In Lego Jurassic World, break as many different kinds of objects as possible since that's the only way to pick up Gold and Silver studs.
- These tiny Gold and Silver studs serve as the virtual currency in the world of Lego Jurassic World. So the more you pick up, the more you stand a chance to buy some cool things in the world.
- As far as studs valuation is concerned, know that while Silver studs have a valuation of 10, Gold comes with a valuation of 100. Apart from that, Blue studs are valued at 1,000 and Purple at 10,000.
- Know that you will be required to break all sorts of stuff in the world in order to construct contraptions. However, the ability to bone-build only lies with certain characters, for instance Dr Alan Grant.
- Apart from the studs, you will also find pieces of see-saws and vine ropes that will help you reach higher areas.
- For Lego Jurassic World, you need not be trigger-shy. There will be times when you will be required to shoot enemies to proceed in the game, apart from shooting object to uncover cool hidden objects.
- If you have already mastered the game's story mode, you might as well try your hand out on the game's Free Play Mode. If you have already finished the story mode on a certain level, you can always replay the entire thing in a Free Play Mode with the characters you have unlocked earlier.
- To try your hand out on the Free Play Mode, head over to the kiosks within the hub areas. You can then access these to play previously finished stages. The more you explore with newer characters, the more you can uncover newer puzzles and dinosaurs.
- When exploring the in-game world, be on the lookout for several glowing objects like rocks, bones, leaves and even backpacks. You can walk over to these items to pick them up.
- Note that if the object is surrounded by blue footprints, you will need to switch to an alternate character with the Tracker ability.
- There are as many as 20 different people in the game in need of your help. Know that for each person you save, you will be entitled to receive a Gold Brick collectible. You will also score one Gold Brick each time you help sick dinosaurs.
Are you knee-deep into the new Lego Jurassic World game? Let us know in the comments section below.
[Source: Prima Games]