We had a few doubts when the new "Jurassic World" movie was announced. Most of us were even of the opinion that they should rather let the series rest in peace than rehashing old stuff time and again. However, the box office collection has shown that the movie has managed to woo most fans.
Although the movie has already become a big deal, fans are taking the craze to the next level by playing the Lego Jurassic World videogame. This new Lego title offers all four "Jurassic Park" movies, fitted with all the characters and dinos you can think of.
But since some of us (me, personally) like to take the easy way out, there are a few cheats for the game that have been discovered and shared on the Internet. While some of these cheats are silly, others let you access all kinds of cool stuff.
Here, we take a look at all the Lego Jurassic World cheats that have been unearthed so far. The cheats will be categorised by their Names – Price – Type.
Lego Jurassic World Cheats
- Score 8X – 4,000,000 – Collect Lego studs, eight times over
- Score 10X – 5,000,000 – Collect Lego studs, 10 times over
- Invincibility – 5,000,000 – Grants you invincibility
- Minikit Detector – 200,000 – Shows white arrow to Minikit
- Red Brick Detector – 200,000 – Locate all Red Bricks
- Gold Brick Detector – 200,000 – Shows the nearest Gold Brick
- Amber Brick Detector – 200,000 – Shows Amber brick location
- Fast Build – 100,000 – Build Things Faster
- Attract Studs – 100,000 – Pick up studs from distance
- Collect Ghost Studs – 100,000 – Light blue stud in each level
- Compy Mode – 100,000 – Characters will shrink
- Destroy on Contact – 100,000 – Walk into Lego object to break
- 8-Bit Music – 100,000 – Retro-style music in background
- Nedry Disguises – 100,000 – Hawaiian shirt for every character
- Fast Interact – 100,000 – Speed up the control panels
- Hybrid Disguises – 100,000 – Characters dress like dinosaurs
- Helium Voices – 100,000 – Characters have high-pitched voices
Have you tried out any of the aforementioned cheats as yet? Let us know in the comments section below.
[Source: Prima Games]