Hyundai's all new Grand i10 is yet to make an entry in the Indian auto market. However, latest reports suggest that dealers across the country have started accepting bookings for the new vehicle with advance payment ranging between ₹25,000 to ₹ 50,000.
Hyundai Grand i10 is slated for release in India on 3 September. The company is yet to announce bookings and cost of the upcoming small car, reports said customers can now pre-booking the vehicle. In Mumbai, dealers have begun accepting bookings for ₹25,000 to ₹40,000, while in Delhi the vehicle is up for booking with an advance payment of ₹50,000.
The vehicle which is expected to be a game-changer for Hyundai in the diesel auto market will make its debut with a 1.2l kappa petrol engine that can deliver 85PS at 6,000 rpm and a 1.1-litre three cylinder U2 diesel motor engine that can churn out a max power of 71PS. Considering the various features of the vehicle which have been leaked recently, Grand i10 could emerge as a premium hatchback vehicle for price-sensitive buyers in the country.
Hyundai Grand i10: What We Know
- Dimensions: 3,765mm in length, 1,660mm in width, 1,520mm in height and wheelbase of 2,425mm.
- Five trims - Era, Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O)
- Eight colours - Wine Red, Stardust, Golden Orange, Phantom Black, Silky Beige, Twilight Blue, Pure White and Sleek Silver
- Interior features like climate control, dual airbags, audio system with USB, aux-in and Bluetooth compatibility
- Exterior features like Alloy wheels, chrome door handles, electric wing mirrors and keyless entry
- Engine: 1.1-litre three cylinder U2 VGT diesel motor engine and 1.2l kappa petrol engine
- Expected Price: Starting from ₹4.5 lakh