This is the only day when you would be considered abnormal if you didn't tell a lie, cheat, play practical jokes upon people, or scare people with pranks. (Read: History and Origin of April Fool's Day Date Back to Bible, Roman Era)
On April Fool's Day, people around the world usually play pranks on others. One of the most clichéd tricks involves telling one's friend his shoelaces are undone and when he looks down to glance at his shoes, the prankster declares the victim an "April Fool"!
Let us mark the day with top 10 Quotes and Top 5 Prank SMS to be shared on April Fool's Day:
Quotes to Share for the Day:
1. "The maple syrup's full of ants. A mouse is creeping on the shelf. Is that a spider on your back? I ate the whole pie by myself. The kitchen sink just overflowed. A flash flood washed away the school. I threw your blanket in the trash. I never lie.....I..... April Fool!" - Myra Cohn Livingston
2. "Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever." - Charles Lamb
3. "The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being, but to remind him that he is already degraded." - George Orwell
4. "The first of April, some do say/ Is set apart for All Fool's day;/ But why the people call it so/ Nor I, nor they themselves, do know,/ But on this day are people sent/ On purpose for pure merriment." - Poor Robin's Almanac, 1790.
5. "The haste of a fool is the slowest thing in the world." - Thomas Shadwell
6. "April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four." - Mark Twain
7. "Even the gods love jokes." - Plato
8. "Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: It's good to be silly at the right moment." - Horace
9. "A fool may be known by six things: anger without cause; speech without profit; change without progress; inquiry without object; putting trust in a stranger; and mistaking foes for friends." - Arabian Proverb
10. "April fool, n. The March fool with another month added to his folly." - Ambrose Bierce, The Devi's Dictionary
11. "Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me." - Robert Frost, Cluster of Faith, 1962
12. "I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it." - Jack Handey
13. "We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance." - Japanese Proverb.
14. "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln
15. "The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected." - Will Rogers
SMS or Messages to Fool Your Friends
1. Hey Friend Today is your day. So Wishing you many... many Happy Returns of the day.
2. If you don't want to see an April fool on 1 April, just break down all mirrors on your house on March 31.
3. Hay you know which is the best day to propose a girl? 1 April. You know why? If she accepts, then its your luck, otherwise, tell her today is April Fool's Day!
4. You are a BITCH.....................Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Cute, Hilarious. Are you smiling now? Happy April Fool's Day!
5. What should we do on 1st Night?????????
What should we do on the 1st night of April 2014? What did you think? April Fool!