Destiny players are agog about the new The Taken King DLC. Its popularity has not been hit, even though there might be some small issues affecting the game.
Bungie has seen to it that it is abreast with the happenings in the game and was quick to roll out a hot fix for the game. Hot fix 220.127.116.11 was released to deal with some issues that were hurting player experience, according to Bungie post.
Below are some of the fixes rolled out:
- Fixed an issue with Year 1 Moments of Triumphs in which Golden Chest node completions were disappearing after TTK release
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Level 40 before turning in the Reach Level 30 objective did not properly receive the Level 40 quest
- Fixed an issue where the quest "High Value Targets" did not correctly reward Legendary Marks upon completion
- Fixed an issue where Year 1 Strikes were not dropping Uncommon and Rare quality gear as intended
- Some treasure chests in the Dreadnaught are now in a location that allow to be looted only once per spawn
- Three of Coins now provides a smaller increase in Exotic Engram drop chance when rapidly killing Ultras
- Dismantling levelled-up Exotics now have a reduced chance to produce 2 Exotic Shards
Best Time to Decrypt Engrams
According to Redditors, the best time to decrypt Engrams is when players reach light level 281-285, at 19%. When players reach light level 286-290, the chance is 17%. When the light level is 296-300, the chance is 13.25% and when it is 291-295, the chance is 7%.
Guide to use Titan Sunbreaker Hammer of Sol Glitch
Destiny has a new subclass, Titan Sunbreaker. Several fans and some reports have revealed that there is a Sol glitch in the game which will help players kill many enemies.
Below is the guide to use the Titan Sunbreaker Hammer of Sol Glitch (Gamepur):
At a stretch, players are allowed to throw 30+ Hammers in a row. This glitch will allow players to move and run when it is being performed. This can be of use when it is a Player vs Environment situation, allowing free movement of the characters and total destruction of anyone that comes forward.
The report does not know the time span of the glitch. Players will have to 'Get your super and active it.' Next, they will have to spam R1, R2, L1 and L2 simultaneously, if they want to fire rapid fire hammers.
Guide to use Dreadnaught Map Glitch
Some fans have found a glitch in Dreadnaught map that will allow players to leave the map and play around it.
Below is the guide to use Dreadnaught Map glitch (Gamepur):
Players must be in Dreadnaught map. Next, they have to head to the crashed cable ship, take control of the Target location and then from the mission, head to the Bridge.
Next, they need to climb the ramp that has the blue outline, turn left and jump on the pipe that is near the ceiling.
Once they are on the pipe, they need to jump down to the other side that is visible.
The exploratory part begins now. Players are transported to a strange place, where there are no rewards or death, but it is fun to roam around the place.