Bungie has stepped up to provide necessary fixes and patches to its popular FPS game title Destiny with a Hot Fix update. The update will mark the end of cheats for Croat's End and will also be fixing the exploits.
The new update boasts of "paying special attention to weapons, arenas, and rewards for other activities," in Destiny. It also promises the return of Iron Banner, which is a Crucible event that runs for a limited time with level advantages being enabled.
The patch notes listed below includes some big changes coming for Vault of Glass and it will include Level 32 weapon drops, which will bring back some high level players back to the Raid. The update will see the 'LAN exploit' being removed in the Croat's end.
Other exploits that will be removed include the Pit Encounter maze where players could get past the Bridge Encounter by exploding lantern without even crossing the bridge.
The Dark Below was the first expansion to the game, which was released in December 2014. Destiny was released on 9 September, 2014 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Below are the full patch notes for Destiny's Hot Fix update (Bungie):
- Fixed an issue with Ascendant Materials no longer being a possible reward for Daily gold-tier public events
- In addition to other potential rewards, Weekly Nightfall Strikes can now award 9 or more Strange Coins
- Added to the rotation for Control, Clash, and Iron Banner* playlists:
- The Anomaly
- The Burning Shrine
- Starts 1AM PST, Tuesday, January 13th
- Playlist weapon drops
- Level 32 Sniper Rifle
- Level 32 Auto Rifle
- Gain event standing to earn Legendary gear
- Level 32 Hand Cannon
- Level 32 Rocket Launcher
- Level 32 Gauntlets
- Level 31 Chest
- On the Sniper Rifle, Black Hammer, the Hive Breaker upgrade has been disabled until it is fixed to play nicely with the White Nail upgrade
Vault of Glass
- Exotic weapon drops (though still very infrequent) are now Level 32
- Treasure chests now contain Radiant Materials
- The existing Pit treasure chest reward has moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger
- Pit Encounter
- Pillars of Light no longer launch players into the air when they explode
- Bridge Encounter
- Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter
- Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword
- Deathsinger Encounter
- Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger
- The Deathsinger now has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials
- Crota Encounter
- Two Swordbearers will no longer spawn at the same time at the outset of the encounter
- Crota will now recover from his kneeling state after a player quits
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove the "Presence of Crota" using a Radiance Warlock's Fireborn ability
- Fixed a bug that made the Oversoul appear destroyed to some players in a Fireteam when it was actually still active