Monday's episode of Dancing with the Stars will see a couple getting eliminated from the competition, and speculations are rife that Ryan Lochte could be the unlucky one.
The elimination will be based on judges' scores and fans' votes from last week's Latin Night performances, and because Lochte has been at the bottom of the leaderboard for a while, his elimination will not be a surprising one.
As for the couple who is guaranteed to proceed to the next round, Olympic gold medallist Laurie Hernandez and her dancing partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy are the fan-favourites. They have been consistent in scoring high points and the judges have nothing but positive remarks about the duo.
Hernandez recently opened up about taking part in the dancing competition in a blog of Us Weekly, saying she never expected it to be this difficult.
"Coming into 'Dancing With the Stars,' I thought it would be a lot easier," she wrote. "I didn't think it would be just a breeze, I knew it would be difficult, but I wasn't expecting it to be this hard. It's really hard to stay patient with myself and realize this is a whole different world than gymnastics."
Find below the song and dance routines the remaining contestants will be performing on Monday night.
• Marilu Henner and Derek Hough – Charleston –Never Forget You (1920s)
• Terra Jolé and Sasha Farber – Foxtrot –Cheek to Cheek (1930s)
• James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess – Jitterbug –In the Mood (1940s)
• Calvin Johnson Jr. and Lindsay Arnold – Jive –Good Golly Miss Molly (1950s)
• Laurie Hernandez and Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Quickstep –One Fine Day (1960s)
• Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko – Samba –Get Down Tonight (1970s)
• Maureen McCormick and Artem Chigvintsev – Tango –You Give Love a Bad Name (1980s)
• Ryan Lochte and Cheryl Burke – Rumba – "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" (1990s)
Dancing with the Stars airs Mondays on ABC.