Come Monday, almost every adult with an internet connection is expected to be busy in front of their smart devices, attempting to get a hold of the cheapest deals available. With the anticipated heavy traffic on every shopping website, serious shoppers must focus on what they want and where they can find it before the D-day.
The smartest thing for you to do is sort through everything you need and save or bookmark them all in advance so that all you need to do is click "buy" at the right time. Here are some of the online stores offering the best Cyber Monday deals on clothes, shoes and accessories.
- Bloomingdale's, the American upscale chain of department stores owned by Macy's is offering 25% discount on select items on not just Cyber Monday, but also Cyber Sunday, 30 November.
- Ann Taylor, the chain of clothing stores targeted at affluent career women, is offering 50% off on the entire purchase amount.
- Swedish retail clothing company H&M is offering 30% off on the overall bill and free shipping on all orders over $50.
- Aritzia, the Canadian women's fashion boutique is not only offering a 60% discount on fall, winter, and holiday styles, but also free shipping.
- DKNY, the New York-based fashion house specialising in fashion goods for men and women is offering 20% off on every item in their site, except for fragrances.
- Shopbop, the retailer of designer clothing and accessories for women owned by Amazon is offering a discount range of 15-25%, on over 400 brands, including Oscar de la Renta, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Vita Fede, Giuseppe Zanotti, Michael Kors, Karen Walker and Etre Cecile.
- Adore Me, which prides in providing affordable lingerie to women, is giving new shoppers their first lingerie set for $20, a 50% reduction from their actual sales price ($40).
- ASOS, the British online fashion and beauty store, primarily aimed at young adults, is offering 30% off all products on using the code "ILOVEMONDAYS" and 20% off on all products with the code: "CYBERWKND20".
- Just enter the code "BEJEWELED" to get 50% of all items sold at Elizabeth Cole jewelry, American heritage jewellery brand for the modern woman.
- TOMS Shoes, the for-profit company is offering 25% off on most items in their online store with the code: "CHEER".
- Nordstorm, the American upscale fashion retailer has sales for up to 40% for Cyber Monday and is offering extra Nordstrom Reward points when shopping online