If like the millions on this planet, you also are hooked on to the latest Battlefield Hardline, let us tell you that there's a lot to find in the game, apart from cuffing bad guys left and right. After all, this is the Battlefield that stands out from not only the rest, but also from its predecessors in the series.
Battlefield Hardline was developed by Visceral Games in collaboration with EA Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released on 17 March for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows.
If you have already gone through our recent list of locations in the game to find the evidences, here's a new one that charts out all the locations in the game where you will find warrant suspects. Use your handcuffs or the T62-CEW to arrest the suspects. Check them out below.
WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS
Battlefield Hardline: Warrant Suspect Locations
Episode 1: Back To School
- Lawrence Kent: You will see two vehicles entering the school yard. Scan the front seat of the first car to identify him. After exiting the vehicle, he will begin guarding the school yard, where you can arrest him.
Episode 2: Checking Out
- Javier Rosado: In the hotel lobby, neutralize the two security guards patrolling inside. Beyond them, there are two security guards near the exit. Javier Rosado is the one dressed in black, standing on the right.
- Gary Volker: Locate Leo on the second floor of hotel lobby, and then wait until armed men enter the area. Remain hidden while scanning them to find Gary Volker. Use non-lethal methods to neutralize the men and arrest Volko to complete this mission.
Episode 3: Gator Bait
- Luis Minguez: Travel towards the Everglades Nature Preserve, and use the grappling hook to reach the other side of the fenced area. Then, use the scanner to identify the group of three men that include Luis Minguez. Use non-lethal methods to arrest them.
- Thomas Bell: Go near the central area of the gator farm. He can be found with other criminals. Use non-lethal methods to reach him.
- Nathan Brown: He can be found wandering near the large barn near the lumber mill.
Episode 4: Case Closed
- Philip Evans: Locate the alarm box opposite of the Domo Roboto Warehouse. Philip Evans patrols near that box. Tag him and then neutralize him with a non-lethal method before arresting him.
- Leonard Miller: He walks around the area in front of the mall with other criminals. Scan for him in the parking garage, and then neutralize him with a non-lethal method before arresting him.
- Frankie Diaz: While in the mall, go to the first floor to find him. Clear the first floor of enemies before moving in to arrest Diaz.
- Xavier Gonzalez: Go to the mall's food court. Tag him from the balcony, and then quickly neutralize him with the T62-CEW.
Episode 5: Gaunlet
- No Warrant Suspects Here
Episode 6: Out of Business
- Edgar Kwok: At the salvage yard warehouse, climb the stairs on the right side to reach the upper office. Then, use the scanner to tag Edgar Kwok, and arrest him.
- James Mun: Go behind the salvage yard garage. He can be tagged from any side and neutralize with a non-lethal method.
- Ji-hun Oh: He patrols the area near the alarm box in the chop shop. Neutralize his accomplices, and then lure him outside before arresting him.
Episode 7: Glass House
- Cameron Briller: He is sitting in the first floor living room, after the meeting ends. Use the scanner to tag both targets, and then neutralize them with non-lethal methods before arresting him.
- Marvin Thomas: Go to the tennis court to find him in that area. Move in quietly, and use non-lethal methods to arrest him.
Episode 8: Sovereign Land
- Jim Preston: Immediately before entering the compound, use the scanner to identify and tag the enemies inside. Jim Preston will be patrolling the inner circle of the trailers. Lure him out, and handcuff him.
Episode 9: Independence Day
- Derek Kelly: He can be found inside the lobby. Either lure him away from his companions with distractions or sneak directly behind him to arrest him.
- John Starnes: Take the elevator to floor 20, and turn to your right. Then, tag the people standing on the floor below. Take out all his companions before sneaking in to arrest him.
Episode 10: Legacy
- Howard White: He is one of the men standing by the roadblock, near the alarm box. Move in while using distractions, and stealthily neutralize his companions. Tag him before arresting him using a non-lethal method.
- Lyle Feldman: He is one of the criminals in the central area of the cabanas. Start by neutralizing the men in the outskirts, then move to the ones standing in the middle with Feldman.
- Craig Foster: He is roaming near the northeast edge of the utility complex. Tag him from behind the fenced area, and then lure him out of the compound before neutralizing him with a non-lethal method.
Find Couch Vehicle Easily
In the 'Dustbowl' map, head over to the MG36 battle pickup in the northwest area of the map near the water tower and you should find a couch named "The American Dream." The couch is basically a drivable vehicle that can hold up to four players.