Besides unveiling the new Redmi Pro smartphone, Xiaomi pulled the wraps off the company's first laptop series, the Mi Note Air, in Beijing.
The new Mi Note Air comes in two screen sizes â€” 12.5-inch and 13.3-inch. The former comes with a full metal body, and full HD screen having edge-to-edge glass protection. It also comes with Intel Core M3 processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB inbuilt storage and massive battery with 11.5 power back-up.
The latter boasts a top-of-the-line hardware. Mi Note Air (13.3) features Intel Core i5 CPU backed by dedicated Nvidia GeForce 940MC graphics card, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and a battery with 9.5 hours of power back-up.
Both the devices come with two USB v3.0 ports, one each Type C USB port, HDMI, a 3.5mm headphone jack and two SSD expandable card slots (inside).
The Mi Note Air â€“ 12.5-inch and 13.3-inchâ€”models cost Â¥3,499 (around $525/â‚¬467/Rs.35,241) and Â¥4,999(around $749/â‚¬621/Rs.50,350), respectively.
Key features of Mi Note Air series:
Mi Notebook Air (13.3-inch)-
- Intel Core i5 processor, runs Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB PCIe SSD, expandable SSD slot
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
- 9.5-hour battery, 50% charge in 30min
- Lightweight full metal body, weighs just 1.28kg
- Elegant logoless design, personalise with stickers
- Supports Mi Cloud Sync and Mi Band unlocking
Mi Notebook Air (12.5-inch)-
- 12.9mm thickness
- Full metal body, weighs 1.07kg
- Intel Core M3 processor, 11.5-hour battery
- 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD, expandable SSD slot
- 1080p FHD screen, edge-to-edge protective glass
- AKG custom dual speakers, Dolby digital surround sound