PES 2016 from Konami gets Data Pack 2 and update 1.04, adding the famous Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro where Brazil lost to Uruguay during the 1950 World Cup.
The new Data Pack 2 will see the addition of new international kits for Germany, Italy and Spain. It adds "51 new likenesses to the player rosters, including Fernando Torres, Kevin de Bruyne, Julian Draxler, Jamie Vardy and Aleksander Mitrovic," said the post, and assured players that more players will be added in the upcoming updates and it would include updated face and rosters being as well.
It will also see 8 new boot styles that will include the latest design from Joma, Mizuno and Puma. Players will also see improvement in the entry sequences for Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana matches.
PES 2016 players on PS4 and Xbox One will be able to enjoy the recreation of Brazilian Estadio do Maracana venue in the update. It has been revealed that there will be a "unique pre-match intro sequence showing the exterior and surrounding city and passionate fans lighting fireworks and flares," a first for the series.
Operation Sports has posted a screenshot of update 1.04 for PS4 (weighing 2GB) revealing the following features:
The items below have been updated
- Players who will be unregistered from MyClub teams after applying the Data Pack should be assigned to [Free Agent] has been cancelled, due to license business.
- [COPA SUDAMERICANA 2015] mode has been added in [Competition]
- [MyClub Friendly Match] has been added in MyClub mode.
- When you tick only one player from multiple selection in [Squad List] of MyClub mode, the menu window will not appear by pressing [O] button.
- Team Spirit affecting goalkeepers has been adjusted in MyClub mode as well as Master League mode.
- [Camera Settings] in Pause menu, you have 2 option of [Blimp] and [Fan View] to choose from for playing online matches.
- The weather in Team Play Lobby mode can be changeable.
The issues below have been fixed
- If you start playing a match with any [Preset Tactics] except [Preset Tactics 1], you would see the wrong formation just after the kick off.
- In COM matches, sometimes COM cannot throw in and also the match does not proceed.
- In online matches, sometimes the Power Gauge does not appear properly and the power of the next play gets weaker.
- After applied Patch 1.02, when you attempt a long ball pass manually in around penalty area, even the Power Gauge is lower but a long ball pass can be made.
- Sliding Tackle cannot be made with O button while R1 button and R2 button pressing at same time.
- In [Online Challenge Cup] and [VS COM Challenge Cup], [Reserves] would not look like they have recovered stamina.
- When you change the players in the Squad Management window, the graph of player ability in Player Info is not displayed correctly.
- In Edit Position of [Game Plan], sometimes the positions can be edited to a position that was not designed originally.
- In some languages, [W] and [D] are displayed other way around in the Win â€“ Loss Records window of Ranking (SIM).
- Wrong player in Squad List is pointed by the cursor with inappropriate operation in the sorting.
- In Edit mode and Game Plan, some players are not the same Compatible Position of Playing Styles.
- Applying Data pack causes overwriting of player appearances