OnePlus has released an incremental OxygenOS 3.2.0 update to the flagship OnePlus 3, just a couple of weeks after the company got panned by critics for the device's poor camera software and RAM optimisation feature.
"I want to thank all of you who have provided feedback. Your input has been absolutely valuable in ensuring that we produce a high quality update. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to hearing your feedback on this one," Sam L, OnePlus blog administrator, said in statement.
Besides fixing the camera app and RAM management, the new update also improves the GPS performance, audio play quality and more.
Here's How to install OTA update on Android phones:
Go to Settings >> About Phones >> System Updates
Since the roll-out is carried in phases, it will take a couple of weeks to reach all corners of the world.
Here's the official change-log of OxygenOS 3.2.0 update for OnePlus 3:
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options.
- Improved RAM management.
- Improved GPS performance.
- Enhanced audio playback quality.
- Updated custom icon packs.
- Fixed some issues with notifications.
- Improved camera quality/functionality.
- Fixed some issues in Gallery.
- Implemented latest Google security patches.
- Fixed bugs in Clock and Music apps.