OnePlus has released an incremental software update to its flagship smartphone, OnePlus 3.
The new OxygenOS v3.2.6 comes with loads of performance tweaks, camera improvements in terms of full HD video recording, white balance and completely reduces the appearance of green or yellow colour on photos.
It also brings bug fixes for Bluetooth connectivity issues, ringtones, touch accuracy, battery optimization and many other minor glitches.
"This is a sizeable update full of bug fixes and improvements. We're not done yet, but hopefully this update addresses some of the frequent issues you've been facing," the company said in the official blog.
How to install OTA update on Android phone:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings
2. Scroll down to "System," and then tap About device.
3. Tap Download updates manually.
4. Tap OK.
5. Tap Start.
6. A restart message will appear, tap OK.
Since the OTA update is being carried out in phases, it will take a few weeks to reach all the corners of the world.
Users can also manually look for the update by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System update.
OxygenOS v3.2.6 change-log:
- Optimised voice call quality of some IM applications.
- Improved adaptive brightness performance
- Improved camera quality
- Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
- Optimized white balance
- Improved 1080p video recording