Shraddha Shashidhar from Mumbai has been crowned the winner of Miss Diva 2017 (Miss India Universe 2017). Shraddha will represent India at the Miss Universe 2017 platform on November 26.
The grand finale of Miss India Universe 2017 or Miss Diva 2017 was held on Wednesday, October 11, at Sahara Star hotel, Mumbai.
The fifth edition of the prestigious beauty pageant was hosted by Malaika Arora Khan and Yudhishtar Urs and saw the presence of several celebrities including Lopamudra Raut. Singer Anushka Manchanda mesmerised the audience with her fabulous voice.
The panel of judges included popular personalities from different fields - filmmaker Kabir Khan, actor Rajkummar Rao, actress and Miss Universe 2000 Lara Dutta Bhupathi, boxer Vijendra Singh, Hollywood director Chuck Russell and Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittenaere.
Take a look at the top 15 finalists who were contenders for Miss Universe India title:
- Apeksha Porwal from Mumbai
- Ekta Jaggi from New Delhi
- Elisha Mayor from Jalandhar
- Menka Rai from District Seoni
- Monika Chaudhary from Gurgaon
- Peden Ongmu Namgyal from Gangtok
- Shannon Gonsalves from Mumbai
- Shelly Kataria from Delhi
- Shraddha Shashidhar from Mumbai
- Sonali Singh from Lucknow
- Spatika Surapaneni from Hyderabad
- Swetha Gadad from Bangalore
- Tejaswini Manogna from Hyderabad
- Trisha Sood from Delhi
- Vijaya Sharma from Delhi
Check out some pictures from the event: