Season 2 of "Legends of Tomorrow" is expected to be as legendary as the title suggests, with cameos from the members of the Justice Society of America. Season 1 had ended with the team defeating the immortal supervillain Vandal Savage and Rex Tyler (Patrick J Adams) warning the legends of an impending threat.
It is clear that Hawkgirl (Ciara Renee) and Hawkman (Falk Hentschel) are no longer among the core team, but they may come and go in the future episodes. Even Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) is expected to be more of an on-again-off-again member. Starting next season, Miller will be a recurring cast in all of the CW superhero shows including "Arrow" and "The Flash."
Also Read: Naruto Shippuden episode 467 spoilers
However, more cast members will be joining in the coming season as well. Here is a complete list of new and returning characters of "Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 that has been confirmed so far:
- Jay Garrick (John Wesley Shipp), the Flash of Earth-3, is expected to be a part of "Legends of Tomorrow."
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Amaya Jiwe aka Vixen, the grandmother of the animated CW Seed Vixen Mari McCabe, played by Megalyn Echikunwoke.
- Nick Zano as Nathan Heywood, a historian who is Commander Steel's grandson. Steel was a member of the Justice Society of America.
- Dominic Purcell as Heat Wave will reprise his role along with Franz Drameh and Victor Garber as two halves of FIRESTORM.
- Brandon Routh will return as ATOM, Caity Lotz as White Canary and Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter.