Following Supercell's sudden release of September update for Clash of Clans, the popular tower defence game, players have been impatient to receive the update.
However, reports have suggested that many players still haven't been able to find the update on the AppStore.
Supercell confirmed that it received reports suggesting players were unable to find the latest update in the AppStore and advised them to be patient, since the September update for Clash of Clans will take "some time to properly roll out for everyone."
It also assured them that it is observing the situation.
Some players are having issues finding the latest Clash update in the AppStore -> it may take some time to properly roll out for everyone— Clash of Clans (@ClashofClans) September 17, 2015
Here are some of the issues players are facing:
- One of the players reported that he keeps getting the pop up below. He said he is unable to open the game.
- Many players have complained they have not been able to download the new update.
- Another said his internet becomes unstable after update.
- Game keeps crashing since the new update, said another.
- Another fan wanted the League Badges to be fixed.
- Players on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge too are facing issues, the app reportedly keeps on crashing.
- Another player said that game is crashing on iOS 7.0 devices too.
Some players have suggested a simple fix to some of the problems above. They asked players to delete the Clash of Clash game from their cell phone and reinstall it. The newest version of the game will be installed.
Meanwhile, players have requested Supercell for the following:
- An Iraqi flag
- Bangladeshi flag
The new September 2015 update will bring 23 new walls for Clash of Clan players. The visuals on the Wall Level 11 are updated.
Now Lava Hound will be the only attack ground units. Now there will be a 7-day shield for Titan 3 and Titan 2. Spells too have been tweaked.