"Clash of Clans," the popular tower defence video game from developer Supercell, is expected to get a new May update that is expected to bring balance changes, new content and Friendly Challenge.
Previously, the company detailed that the Friendly Challenge will allow players to fight with their clanmates without expending their resources, troops or losing their trophies.
The company noted that much of the game balancing is coming to new levels and they will be smaller tweaks.
Supercell in its post on the official blog has detailed the release notes for May update:
Town Hall 11
- Cannon level 14
- Lava Hound level 4
- Balloon level 7
Since the popularity of the air armies has diminished, the new levels will help reinvigorate them and help them defend against the ground forces in Town Hall 11.
Town Hall 10+
- Bowler housing space reduced to 6
The damage the Bowlers were doing for using up the eight housing space unit was not enough, so the housing space has been reduced.
Town Hall 7+
- Spring Trap levels 2-5
The update will add new Spring Trap levels with minor capacity increases.
- Edit Mode tools: A bunch of features added to make editing layouts easier
- Donate fully trained Troops/Spells from production queues even if your army is full
- Drag troops/spells anywhere into a training queue - training progress is transferred
- Gem Troops/Spells for donation directly from the donation context menu
- War Logs for any Clan can now be publicly viewed, unless disabled in Clan settings
- Builder Suggestions: Tap Builder Info to see and select suggested upgrades to perform
- Live spectator count is now shown during attack - see how many others are watching!
- Chat stream revamped with built-in Request button
Apart from these changes, the May update will see the addition of new Dark Elixir spell â€“ Skeleton spell as new content. The Skeleton spell will be available at Town Hall 9. This new spell will allow players to call an army of Skeletons to the battlefield.