Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's latest DLC, Ascendance, brings new features and maps to the FPS video game.
Ascendance DLC will see players fighting a new breed of zombies, Exo zombies. It will have four new multiplayer maps, OHM directed energy 2-in-1 LMG/shotgun, the OHM Werewolf custom variant. The DLC was released on 31 March, 2015.
Ascendance DLC was initially released to Xbox One and Xbox 360. PlayStation Lifestyle has reported that an update is now out for PlayStation 4 and PC that will enable the new DLC.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was released on 4 November, 2014, for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The game saw veteran Hollywood actors Troy Baker and Kevin Spacey being employed in the game where Military Corporations sells its services to anyone who bids higher.
Below is the guide to get the powerful weapon offered in the DLC.
Guide to Get OHM Weapon
OHM is a fully automatic Heavy Weapon and is a directed energy 2-in-1 LMG/shotgun. It has a custom variant called Werewolf.
The weapon has two modes, light mode and heavy weapon mode, that can be changed by pressing a button. The lighter mode has higher range and accurate and the heavy mode shotgun that has a shorter range but effective.
Below are the specifications:
- Fire Mode
- Magazine Size
- Extended Magazine Size
- Ammo Capacity
- Extended Magazine Capacity
- Red Dot Sight
- Hybrid Sight
- Auto Focus Sight
- ACOG Scope
- Laser Sight
10 Hip Fire kills
20 Hip Fire kills
- Extended Magazine
40 Hip Fire kills
60 Hip Fire kills
- Quickdraw Grip
10 Kills when Aiming Down the Sights
- Parabolic Microphone
20 Kills when Aiming Down the Sights
- Advanced Rifling
40 Kills when Aiming Down the Sights
- Rapid Fire
60 Kills when Aiming Down the Sights
The Ascendance DLC has an Easter Egg with explosive burgers. The second episode of the DLC takes place in Burger Town and thus, has Burger bombs.
Below is a video shared by YouTube user NoahJ456 that explains the steps to get this Easter egg.
(YouTube Courtesy: NoahJ456)
Update for PS4 and PC
A new update was reportedly released for PS4 and PC that will enable Ascendance DLC. However, there is no mention of the PS3 version.
The new update will also bring various fixes to the game. The update weighs 2.56GB. However, there has been no confirmation of Ascendance DLC's release on these platforms as yet, notes PlayStation Lifestyle.
Below are the updates for PS4 and PC [Call of Duty Support]:
- Adjusted the amount of damage reduction by the Flak Jacket perk in Hardcore modes.
- Fixed a rare issue where viewing the scoreboard could result in a crash.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to join a playlist with a party size larger than the playlist allowed.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot directed energy weapons continuously without overheating.
- Fixed an issue where some HUD elements were viewable when spectating in third-person mode.
- Fixed an issue where some static UI would remain on the screen after spectating.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when leaving a Private Match.
- Atlas 20mm – Snapper now has the correct magazine size.
- Fixed an issue where the OHM's shotgun mode would not have any spread for its shots.
- PDW – Added laser sight attachment.
- Fixed an issue where Advanced Supply Drops sometimes open on the left side of the screen.
- Added Gun Game medals to Combat Record menu.
- Added Gun Game to the list of modes in the Combat Record.
- Fixed an issue where the "Favorite Weapon" displayed in the Combat Record was not tallying kills from weapon variants.
- Double XP Images shown in game are now localised.
- Fixed where the correct alternate weapon mode would display when a character has more than one weapon with an alternate weapon mode.
- Fixed an issue where players were earning a Underdog and Vandalism medal from their own team.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons picked up from an enemy did not count towards the Backfire medal or Guerrilla Warfare challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the Tac-19's Parabolic microphone attachment displayed it unlocked after 40 kills while aiming down the sights.
- Store UI Improvements.
- Added a confirmation pop-up when using copy/paste over an existing emblem.
- Fixed a rare issue where emblems from purchased mDLC wouldn't show in the Emblem Editor.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could obtain a turret head with infinite ammo.
- Fixed an exploit with the Aerial Recon Drone scorestreak.
- Adjusted the kill feed team color to match scorecard team color.
- Improvements made to the legibility of the player card.
Game Mode Specific Updates
- Gun Game: Increased the Party Size limit from 1 to 8.
- Gun Game: Added random loot variants to each weapon tier.
- Adjusted the Satellite drone mechanics so it would not be dropped immediately after going prone or sliding in water.
- Adjusted spawning logic for Free-For-All & Gun Game game modes.
- Adjusting various spawning logic for Domination game mode.
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Search and Rescue game mode.
Map Specific Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- Fixed a rare issue where some players were not able to spawn in to the game on the Core map.
- Adjusted various spawns for CTF and Uplink on Solar.
- Adjusted various spawns for Uplink on Recovery.
- Adjusted various spawns for Momentum on Comeback.
- Fixes for out of map exploits and bomb defusing on Comeback.
- Various fixes related to the dynamic map event for the map Drift.
Exo Survival Updates
- Fixed an issue where parties were being split when entering matchmaking.
Exo Zombies Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Enemies will now correctly ignore players in the incinerator room.
- Fixed an issue where items required for the Exo Zombies Easter Egg would disappear when a player respawns.
- Exo Zombies: Fixed an issue where the nano swarm would remain for a longer duration after a host migration.
- Exo Zombies: Fixed an issue where the 3D printer would malfunction without having enough credits to operate.