Update: 5:13 p.m — The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) is likely to declare the Class 10 results on Saturday, June 18, 2016, the India Today quoted an official as saying.
Original Story — The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) is likely to declare the Class 10 results on Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
At least 10 lakh students appeared for the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) Class 10th exams between March 10 and March 21. The board has taken almost three months to declare the results for the RBSE Class 10 examination.
The board, based in the city of Ajmer in Rajasthan, is the state board for school-level education. It was established in 1957, and aims to promote and develop secondary-level education in the state. The results can be accessed on the official website. How to check results for the RBSE Class 10th exams:
1. Go to the official website http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
2. Click on Results 2016, which is on the right side of the screen.
3. Then click on Secondary Results 2016
4. Provide your roll number and other details
5. The result will be displayed on your screen.