The Battlefield 1 Fall Update should now be live, according to a post on the official forum of Electronic Arts. However, during the deployment of the Fall Update, the Multiplayer functionality will not be available for playing.
Battlefield 1 Fall Update is applicable to all gaming platforms — Microsoft Xbox One, Windows PCs and Sony PS4 — across the world. Following is the information about when the Multiplayer functionality would go offline, and also patches and fixes introduced by the Fall Update:
Microsoft Xbox One: Multiplayer feature will go offline beginning 4 AM PT/ 12.00 UTC
Microsoft Windows: Multiplayer in-game aspect will not be playable at 2AM PT/ 10.00 UTC
Sony PS4: Multiplayer cannot be accessed starting from 12 AM PT/8.00 UTC.
Gamers should remember that the offline duration for Multiplayer functionality will last for one hour across all gaming platforms.
As far as the fixes to issues are concerned, the following have been tweaked/corrected:
- Fixed two issues in the "Through Mud and Blood" War Story where no new objectives would appear.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced wrong info in loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where players were missing the Dog Tag counter.
- Fixed an issue where English text would appear for players in non-English regions.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced a placeholder image when opening the Operations menu for the first time.
- PC: Fixed an issue where players were missing an option to display controller button prompts.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced End of Round screen not loading.
- Fixed a crash related to soldier animation.
- Fixed a graphical glitch when exiting a War Story and going to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced player icon overlapping while matchmaking on console.
- PC: Temporal anti-aliasing is now the default anti-aliasing mode on medium graphics quality.
- PC: Fix for a graphical issue causing artifacts in shadows.
- Fix for one common and one uncommon client crash.
- Fixed a potential soft freeze in single player campaign connected to AI.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced getting stuck in the globe screen when cancelling matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue when trying to join multiple servers.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced weapon skins not being removed when scrapping items.
- Fixed an issue where players were missing "The Insider" Dog Tag.
- Tweaked calculations of values in End of Round.
- Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
- Xbox One: Fix for the "Trench Raider" Dog Tag not unlocking on Xbox One.
- PC: Fixed an occasional crash when a user shutdown the game.
- PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced troubles with A and X button functionality on PC while using an Xbox One controller.
- PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced crashing while closing the client during streaming installation.
[Source: Battlefield forums].